Tonia
What do you think about Critsmas? May anyone correct this for me? Thank you When I was a child I used to love this time because I used to received a lots of gifs, I used to share my presents with my friends, we was in the street all day, even last day before to the presents, I didn't sleep, thinking in the arrival of Magi(Reyes Magos),that night was a magic night, I loved the atmosphere, the lights, everything was decorated a special way and very lovely. Nowadays I don't like the Holidays Critsmas, in this period of year everybody should be happy because is Cristmas.Me , I am happy everyday,I don´t need somebody to tell me when I am to be happy. Cristmas has become way too commercial really,the shops are full, people speak loudly, eat and drink a lot untill drop, even Suddenly everyone is better person and want to help others. it's like a kind of mass hysteria. Anyway the best thing in this time for me are the time that you spend with your family.

When I was a child I loved this time of year. I would get lots of presents and share them with my friends who I played with in the street everyday. 
     The night
 before the Feast of the Epiphany I couldn't sleep, thinking of the arrival of The Three Kings. That night was magical. I loved the atmosphere, the lights, and how everything was decorated a special and lovely way.
     Nowadays, I don't care much for the Christmas Season: "the time of year when everyone should be happy because it is Christmas." Me? I'm happy everyday, and I don't need anyone telling me when to be happy. Christmas has become way too commercial, anyway. The shops are full, people are yelling, and they eat and drink until they drop. Suddenly everyone is better person and they want to help others. It's like a kind of mass hysteria. 

As far as I'm concerned, the best part of the Christmas Holidays are the times that we spend with our families

<em>          Toni, ¡me encanta tu punto de vista! Compartimos muchas perspectivas. Su Inglés está mejorando ahora veo que estás escribiendo desde el corazón. </em>

What do you think about Critsmas? Will May anyone correct this for me? Thank you

When I was a child I used to love this time of year because I used to received a lots of gifts, I used to share my presents with my friends, we were was in the street all day, even the last day before to the presents, I didn't sleep, thinking about in the arrival of Magi(Reyes Magos),that night was a magic night, I loved the atmosphere, the lights and everything was decorated a special way and very lovely.

Nowadays I don't like the Christmas Holidays Critsmas, in at this time period of year everybody should be happy because is Cristmas.Me , I am happy everyday,I don´t need somebody to tell me when I am supposed to be happy. Cristmas has become way too commercial really,the shops are full, people speak loudly, eat and drink a lot untill they drop, even.
Suddenly everyone is better person and wants to help others. it's like a kind of mass hysteria.
Anyway, the best thing about in this time for me is are the time that you spend with your family.

What do you think about Chritsmas? May anyone Would someone please correct this for me? Thank you.

When I was a child I used to love this time because I used to received a lots of gifts, I used to share my presents with my friends., We was played in the street all day, even on the last day before receiving our to the presents, I didn't sleep, thinking in about the arrival of the Magi(Reyes Magos), that night was a magic night, I loved the atmosphere, the lights, everything was decorated a special way and very lovely.

Nowadays I don't like the Christmas holidays Critsmas, in this period at this time of year everybody should be happy because it's Christmas. Me , I am happy everyday, I don´t need somebody to tell me when I am supposed to be happy. Christmas has become way too commercial really, the shops are full, people speak loudly, eat and drink a lot untill they drop. , even
Suddenly everyone is a better person and wants to help others. It's like a kind of mass hysteria.
Anyway, the best thing in at this time for me are is the time that you spend with your family.