Ellen
Winter's story, or story of Miracles. Hello Italki. Winter came into the World, you know. After three days, this year will end, and will start some new story. In my opinion, the Christmas holidays - it's absolutely magical time. It's time - in the context of all its inexplicable wonders - which not amenable description by dint of earthly dialects. It's time - to believe in miracles. Believe, no matter what. A little hard to write about miracles, when our world is experiencing the not most peaceful times. But, perhaps, exactly for this reason - there is a magical Christmas time...that in all circumstances, we still had a chance to believe in wonder. In anyway, it does not matter - comes Santa or not, whether he exists or not... The only thing, that is important - it's our belief in Miracles. What if suddenly, the most important thing for miracles - it is belief? What if suddenly - if all the people will believe in miracles - it will certainly come to pass? I think, for change the world, we need to start with ourselves. I dream, that the whole World will live in Peace. And I am ready to exchange all my wishes of these winter holidays - for a dream about peace. And I believe, that if all the people will be wishing in this new year to peace - it will come true. Eventually, as said a Lennon - War is Over, if you want it. Let us wish the peace. For themselves. For each other. For our planet. And let these dreams will come true. Happy holidays. Ellen.
Dec 28, 2014 3:44 PM
1

Winter's story, or story of Miracles.

Hello Italki.
Winter came into the World, you know.
After In three days, this year will end and will start some a new story.

In my opinion, the Christmas holidays - it's is an absolutely magical time.
It's time - in the context of all its inexplicable wonders - which not amenable description by dint of earthly dialects. (not sure what you're trying to say here...but it sounds lovely!)
It's time to believe in miracles.
Believe, no matter what.

A It is a little hard to write about miracles when our world is not experiencing the not most peaceful of times.
But, perhaps, exactly for precisely this reason there is a something magical about Christmas time...that in all circumstances, we still had have a chance to believe in wonder.

In anyway, It does not matter if comes Santa comes or not or whether he exists or not...
The only thing that is important - it's is our belief in Miracles.

What if suddenly, The most important thing for miracles - it is belief?
What if suddenly - if all the people will believed in miracles, it will would certainly come to pass?

I think, for change the world to change, we need to start with ourselves.
I dream, that the whole World will live in Peace.

And I am ready to exchange all my wishes of for these winter holidays for a dream about peace.
And I believe, that if all the people will be wishing in this new year to for peace this New Year - it will come true.

Eventually, As said a Lennon said - "War is Over, if you want it".

Let us wish the for peace. For themselves yourself, for each other, for our planet and let these dreams will come true.

Happy holidays.

Ellen.