Sabrina Cavallini
i would like To learn english My name is Sabrina i' m 45 years old ed i live in Pontedera a small citi near Pisa in italy I' m a chartered accauntat e for my job i must learn English but for me is vero very difficult e i would like speek with the person that would like To speek italian Thank you for your help Sabrina

i would like To learn english

My name is Sabrina i' m 45 years old ed i live in Pontedera a small citi near Pisa in italy
I' m a chartered accauntat e for my job i must learn English but for me is vero very difficult e i would like speek with the person that would like To speek italian
Thank you for your help
Sabrina

Sabrina, non credo che gli altri correzioni sono completamenti giusti. Cerco di farne uno migliore.

i would like To learn english

I Would Like to Learn English [All important words in a title are capitalized.]

My name is Sabrina

My name is Sabrina. [We need a period at the end of the sentence.]

i' m 45 years old ed i live in Pontedera a small citi near Pisa in italy

I'm 45 years old, and I live in Pontedera, a small city near Pisa in Italy.[The word "I" is always capitalized, as are the names of countries. No space in "I'm"]

I'm a chartered accountant, and for my job I must learn English, but for me it is very, very difficult. I would like to speak with a person who would like to speak Italian.[I fixed some small spelling errors. After "I would like", you need a "to" before the verb.]

Thank you for your help.
Sabrina

i would like to learn english

My name is Sabrina i'm 45 years old and i live in Pontedera a small city near Pisa in Italy
I'm a chartered accountant and for my job I must learn English, but for me is very very difficult and I would like speak with a person that would like to speak italian (oppure: I would like to learn with a person who wants to learn Italian)
Thank you for your help
Sabrina

i would like To learn english

My name is Sabrina i' m 45 years old  and I live in Pontedera, a small city near Pisa in italy
I' m a chartered  accountant,and  for my job must learn English but for me is very difficult  and I would like to speak with a person that would like  to speak Italian.  
Thank you for your help
Sabrina