Jeon Mi Jin
What do you drink in winter? Each countries have traditional foods and beverages. So I want to know some beverages that drink in winter in your countries. In Korea, we drink ginger tea, but not only gingers. Recipes are different each other. Someone use gingers and brown sugar or honeys. Others use some fruits if they want some fruits flavor, something like citrons or lemons. I use gingers and dried dates. Now I'm drinking ginger tea, so my body heat be high. It tastes spicy and little sweet :) Can you answer to me beverages in winter of your contries?
1

What do you drink in the winter?

Each country has their own traditional foods and beverages.
So I want to know some beverages that you drink in your countries during the winter.

In Korea, we drink ginger tea, but not only ginger.
Recipes are different from each other. Some use gingers and brown sugar or honeys.
Others use some fruits if they want some fruit flavor, something like citrons or lemons.
I use gingers and dried dates.

Now I'm drinking ginger tea, so my body heat is high.
It tastes spicy and little sweet :)

Can you telll me what beverages are in enjoyed in the winter of your contries?

BTW (by the way) a good notebook entry. The only thing that I suggest is to change Can you answer to me beverages in winter of your contries? to Can you tell me the beverages that you drink in winter in your countries ? It's debatable whether you say "countries" or "country" - I would use country as that sounds more like you are asking an individual rather than a crowd. It seems friendlier.
I don't believe that Australia has a uniquely national drink as we have so many different cultures here. When we were primarily English/Irish before 1900, it would have been black tea all year round and beer in summer. That all changed post 1945 for European migrants and post-1975 for migrants from Asia. Now we can draw on at least the cuisine and beverages of at least 146 primary cultures so mango lassi, beer, wine, a variety of different coffees, many types of tea, many types of water. So sampling the drink is probably a tourist item if you ever travel here.
@Zerah Osborn Chocolate~ >w<! It makes people happy~ And I like chai tea and coffee too! But I've never drunk eggnog, but I'll try to drink this someday!
@Eli Oh! I didn't think USA has very different weather ^^;;