Jason
My life My name is Jason.I am 15 years old and I am a student. I must go to school on weekday.From Monday to Friday I am very busy.I have to get up at 6 o'colck because I don't want to be late.I usually go to school by bus,sometimes I go to school by bick.I always get school at 7 o'colck.Then I will start my lessons.In the morning,I have five lessons.They are Chinese math English and geography.My favorite subject is geography.I think it is very interesting.For lunch I usually eat noodles and rice.Sometimes I eat hot pot with my family,I think it is delicious.If you come to China,I‘d love to have hot pot with you.In the afternoon,I always have exams on afternoon so I must prepare for exams.I think geography is come easily for me,but I am worry about my math.In the evening I have to finish my homework.After that I eat dinner with my parents.Before go to bed,I usually watch TV for 30 minutes.At 10 o'clock I have to go to bad because I must get up early tomorrow. What busy and happy life!

My life

My name is Jason.I am 15 years old and I am a student.
I must go to school on weekdays.From Monday to Friday I am very busy.I have to get up at 6 o'colck because I don't want to be late. I usually go to school by bus,sometimes I go to school by bick(bike).I always get (reach) school at 7 o'colck.Then I will start my lessons.In the morning,I have five lessons.They are Chinese math English and geography.My favorite subject is geography.I think it is very interesting.For lunch I usually eat noodles and rice.Sometimes I eat hot pot with my family,I think it is delicious.If you come to China,I‘d love to have hot pot with you.In the afternoon,I always have exams on afternoon (redundant) so I must prepare for exams.I think geography is come (comes) easily for me,but I am worry (worried) about my math.In the evening I have to finish my homework.After that I eat dinner with my parents.Before I go to bed,I usually watch TV for 30 minutes.At 10 o'clock I have to go to bad because I must get up early tomorrow.
What a busy and happy life!

P.S. Please leave a space after full stops.