Fabio Scargio
The successful in the life The importance of moneys in the life is indisputable. Moneys help us to achieve desires and targets, but if we have to talk about the successful of a person , before we have to specify the personal meaning of the word ''successful''. I completely agree with the conception ''money-successful'', but at the same time, I believe that there are other ways to be a person of success. For example I can have success in sport practiced with my friends, or in the field of job, study, projects. Another thing, that I repute essential, is the love, affection of the people around me. To be a successful person for me ain't just have moneys, but also have special people with which share all our luck, people who really care of us. It's clear that moneys help us to reach the happiness faster than other ways, but not for all of happiness can be monetized: the feelings, emotions, sensations are things without price, that you could have without money, for free, because the real happiness we don't have to pay to get it. Tv and social networks convince us that the successful and happiness belong just to other people, who live far away from us; this is a lie, 'cause everything can be done on our own. Who is rich surely has an advantage to get what he/she wants, but one of the most beautiful things is to deserve our happiness. Happiness isn't wish something that we don't have yet, but love/wish something that we already have.
Jan 2, 2015 1:34 PM
1

The To become successful in the life

The importance of moneys in the life is indisputable. Moneys (money is singular as a plural) helps us to achieve our desires goals and targets, but if we have are going to talk about the successful of a what it means for a person is to be successful, before first we have to specify define the personal meaning of the word ''successful''.

I completely agree with the conception ''money=successful'', but at the same time, I believe that there are other ways to be a successful person of success. For example I can have success in sports practiced with my friends, work in the field of job, studying or personal projects. Another thing, that I repute think is essential, is the love and affection of the people around me. 

To me being a successful person for me ain't is not (ain't is slang, do not use it in written English, unless you are writing the way that someone speaks) about having moneys, but also having special people in your life who really care about you with which whom we can share all our experiences luck, people who really care of us.

It's clear that moneys helps us to reach achieve the happiness faster than other ways, but not for all of happiness cannot be monetized: the feelings, emotions and sensations are things that you can't buy without price, that you could have without money, for free, because the real happiness

We don't have to pay for real happiness to get it. Tv and social networks convince us that the successful and happiness belongs only just to other people, who live far away from us. This is a lie, because (again, 'cause is slang, you shouldn't use it in written English the same as ain't) everything we can achieve it be done on our own. Who is Rich people surely have an advantage to get what he/she they wants, but one of the most beautiful things is to deserve creating our own happiness. Happiness is not wishing for something that we don't have yet, but love/wish loving what something that we already have.

yes you are right, happeness is to appreciat things that we already have

To Become Successful in Life

The importance of money in one's life is indisputable. Money helps us achieve desires and goals, but if we are going to talk about what makes a person sucessful, we have to specify the personal meaning of the word ''successful''. I completely agree with the concept of ''money=success'', but at the same time, I believe that there are other ways that make a person successful. For example, I can have success in sports,a job, education, and projects. Another quality that I find essential is love and the affection of those around me. To be a successful person for me is not just having wealth, but also having special bonds with others who really care of us. It's clear that money helps us reach happiness faster than other ways, but not happiness can be bought. Feelings, emotions, sensations are priceless. It is possible to experience these emotions without money, because the real happiness does not need to be bought. Tv and social networks convince us that success and happiness belongs only to other people, who live far away from us. This is a lie, because everything can be done on our own. Those who are rich surely have an advantage in getting what he/she wants, but one of the most beautiful experiences is creating our own happiness. Happiness is not wishing for something we want, but loving what we already have.

Success (noun) Successful (adjective)