QuYuanInBeijing
Two-Headed Boy Pt. 2 翻译 And in my dreams you're alive and you're crying, As your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet. Rings of flowers round your eyes and I love you, For the rest of your life (when you're ready). 梦中,你鲜明如生,流泪哭泣。 两唇相缠,你的舌温软而甜蜜。 花环围绕着你的双眼, 在你准备好时, 我会用余生诠释:我爱你。 Brother see, we are one in the same. And you left with your head filled with flames, And you watched as your brains fell out through your teeth. Push the pieces in place. Make your smile sweet to see. Don't you take this away. I'm still wanting my face on your cheek. 兄弟你看,我们是一体。 你离开时,头脑燃烧着愤怒的火焰。 你看起来,亦因愤怒而失去了理智。 请将一切复原, 请让微笑甜蜜, 你不要再那般, 而我,依然愿将头依在你的怀里。 Two-headed boy, she is all you could need She will feed tomatos and radio wire And retire to sheets safe to sleep But don't hate her when she gets up to leave 双头男孩,她是你可能会需要的一切, 她会喂你番茄和电线, 然后回床安稳睡去, 但当她起床离去时,不要怨恨。

Two-Headed Boy Pt. 2 翻译

And in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,
As your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
Rings of flowers round your eyes and I love you,
For the rest of your life (when you're ready).

梦中,你栩栩如生,流泪哭泣, 
你我两唇相缠,温软甜蜜。
我以花环围绕你的双眼,我爱你,
当你准备好时,我将以余生奉陪。

Brother see, we are one in the same.
And you left with your head filled with flames,
And you watched as your brains fell out through your teeth.
Push the pieces in place.
Make your smile sweet to see.
Don't you take this away.
I'm still wanting my face on your cheek.

兄弟你看,我们本是一体。
当你燃烧着愤怒之火离去, 

看起来毫无理智, 
我请你将一切还原,
展現甜蜜微笑, 

请你不要掉頭而去,
而我依然与你缱绻依偎。

Two-headed boy, she is all you could need
She will feed tomatos and radio wire
And retire to sheets safe to sleep
But don't hate her when she gets up to leave

双头男孩,她是你所需的一切,
她供给食物也传播音讯,
然后回床沈沈睡去,
只是当她起床离去,无須怨尤。

借著你的翻译,訨我欣赏一首诗歌,一二处诠释不同,提供参考.

第二句和第五句你译得很有美感,我犹豫很久才更动.

Good morning friend how are you and your family hope all well its nice to meet you here am Elia by name i will like to know more about you and also learn your language and i will like us to have private words write me on my email ( eliahasan82 ( @ )g m a i l ( . ) c o m ) hope receive your text on my private inbox thank you have a nice day Elia
Hey im willing to make friends with you! sorry it seems kinda rude in this way,wish you dont mind,hah...Well i just a little surprised to find someone has so many similar interest with me,especially your taste of movies...oh sorry forgot to introduce myself,im KS,a 21years old Chinese student that have uncountable odd interest,hah....finally,boring routine :wish we can help each other in language learning blahblahblah....haha,nevermind,please write back to me or just add my wechat,C-ya! :)
u translated the English to Chinese??? omg O-O
梦中,你栩栩如生...