Kelz
Are you okay??? I am spending the hard time these days. There are many things in my mind right now and I haven’t known how to deal with them yet. But I still keep my face which look like normal, I still keep smiling to people, and I still keep answering “I’m fine” whenever someone ask me “how are u”. Boats are safe when they lay on beaches, but that is not the reason why people make boats. They make boats because they want them on the water. Yes, we all know that we have to accept challenges and face them because in our life, sometimes we are in the good mood, but sometimes we are not. But I wonder: Is that normal when we are not good and we say “ I am not okay” whenever someone ask us? Is that normal when we are not good and we don’t smile to people because it’s better if we smile because our heart want to do that instead of our brain want to do that? Is that normal when we are just us, not people which social want us to be? … But I know life is not that easy. Sometimes people have to do something they don’t want to do or they are forced to do. That’s life. It’s not always justice!!!

Are you okay???

I am spending some hard time these days. There are many things in my mind right now and I don't know how to deal with them yet. But I still try and stay normal, I still keep smiling to people, and I still keep answering “I’m fine” whenever someone asks me “how are u?”.

Boats are safe when they lay on beaches, but that is not the reason why people make boats. They make boats because they want them on the water. Yes, we all know that we have to accept challenges and face them because in life, sometimes we are in the good mood, but sometimes we are not. But I wonder:

Is it normal when we are not good and we say “ I am not okay” whenever someone ask us?

Is it normal not to smile when we are not okay? Is it normal to listen to our head than our heart?

Is it normal when we are not ourselves, but people which the society wants us to be? …

But I know life is not that easy. Sometimes people have to do something they don’t want to or they are forced to do. That’s life. It’s not always justice!!!

Life is like that. Some times we have to smile even when our heart is melancholic. We have to hide our sorrows but it is okay and completely normal to stop smiling when you are down. If you show your sorrows to other people, you will feel better. People may help you. It`s better to let your feelings out rather than staying sad by your own.