Barbara
Dear Diary Dear diary: In the literature exist a style of writing called "the stream of consciousness", through it the characters can express their thoughts without any kind of limitation. This text is going to be like that, just a bunch of lines without structure, exactly like the pages of a diary. A diary like the one I used to have when I was 8, in which I used to write almost every day, everything (whatever/anything) that I did it along the day, even some reflexion about it. That diary and some drawings of that time, were my most precious treasure, and for many years they remained kept in a box with lock, until that one day I took them and threw them into the fire. Surely, Jodorowsky would have said, that that was an act of "psychomagic", I mean, an adult woman burning her childhood memories, as a metaphor of someone burning the chains that bind us to the past to finally go on towards the future. But, I'm more cynic, and I should admit that that was just an impulsive act, and I'm not sorry for having done so (of what I did ¿?). Indeed, as they were burning, I didn't feel anything and even now I don't feel nothing either. Or maybe yes, perhaps I feel some uncertainty, because finally, we are a mixture of ours own memories of the past and the memories that others have about us. The pillars of our "external I" is the past. So if I continue destroying my past, like if it were a game, inevitably I'll finish destroying all that constitutes me as a person, I mean all those little things that define me. Situation which would be useful if I was interested in pursuing a mystical path, because that required the destruction of the ego, however I'm not that brave as to get ride of it yet. I also have to admit that in some way, this entries are a kind of diary, except that the pages are composed of please print, letters without soul, useful for academic purposes but useless to express feelings.

Dear Diary

Dear diary: In the literature exists there is a style of writing called "the stream of consciousness", through it in which the characters can express their thoughts without any kind of limitation. This text is going to be like that, just a bunch of lines words without structure, exactly like the pages of a diary. A diary like the one I used to have when I was 8, and in which I used to write almost every day, everything (whatever/anything) that I did it along during/in the course of the day, even some reflections about it <em>(what is 'it'?)</em>.
That diary and some drawings of from that time, were my most precious treasure, and for many years they remained kept in a locked box with lock, until that one day when I took them and threw them into the fire.
Surely, Jodorowsky would have said, that that was an act of "psychomagic", I mean, an adult woman burning her childhood memories, as a metaphor of someone burning the chains that bind us them <em>(someone ... them)</em> to the past to finally go on towards the future. But, I'm more of a cynic/cynical and I should admit that that was just an impulsive act, and yet I'm not sorry for having done so/about what I did (of what I did ¿?). Indeed, as they were burning, I didn't feel anything and even now I still don't feel noanything either.
Or maybe yes, perhaps I feel some uncertainty, because finally, we are a mixture of our own memories of the past and the memories that others have about us. The pillars of our "external I" is the past. So if I continue destroying my past, like as if it were a game, inevitably I'll finish destroying all that constitutes me as a person, I mean all those little things that define me. That situation which would be useful if I was were interested in pursuing a mystical path, because that required would require the destruction of the ego, however I'm not that so brave as to get rid of it (me, my ego) yet.
I also have to admit that in some way, these entries are a kind of diary, except that the pages are composed of <em>(look up the uses of composed of/comprise/consist in/consist of)</em> please print(?), letters without soul, useful for academic purposes but useless to express feelings.

Dear Diary

Dear diary,

A style of writing exists in literature called "the stream of consciousness", and through it the characters can express their thoughts without any kind of limitation. This text is going to be like that. It will be just a bunch of lines without structure, exactly like the pages of a diary. A diary like the one I used to have when I was 8, in which I used to write almost every day, everything (whatever/anything) that I did during the day, even some reflexion about it. 

That diary and some drawings i did from that time were my most precious treasure, and for many years they remained locked in the box, until that one day I took them and threw them into the fire.
Surely, Jodorowsky would have said, that that was an act of "psychomagic", I mean, an adult (grown) woman burning her childhood memories as a metaphor of someone burning the chains that bind us to the past to finally go on towards the future. But, I'm more cynical, and I should admit that that was just an impulsive act, and I'm not sorry for having done so (of what I did ¿?). Indeed, as they were burning, I didn't feel anything and even now I don't feel nothing either.
Or maybe yes, perhaps I feel some uncertainty, because finally, we are a mixture of ours own memories of the past and the memories that others have about us. The pillars of our "external I" is the past. So if I continue destroying my past, like if it were a game, inevitably I'll finish destroying all that constitutes me as a person, I mean all those little things that define me.A situation which would be useful if I was interested in pursuing a mystical path, because that required the destruction of the ego, however I'm not that brave as to get rid of it yet.
I also have to admit that in some way, these entries are a kind of diary, except that the pages are composed of  print, letters without soul, useful for academic purposes but useless to express feelings. ( I am sorry if I corrected many sentences that were meant to be unstructured. I realized the effect you were trying to evoke and it was definetly evident in your work. You are a talented writer and have a deep understanding of the English language. Keep writing, studying, and speaking English)

Thanks W! I'm learning German too.. do you have any advice to me?
Another interesting post. Very good Keter!
Noha, glad to read you again, you can call me as you like. And noha I really would like to read something about your culture someday :)