Khosro
Writing Task 2 - Elders and Nursing Home Currently more and more people respect elders and became convinced that older people should live with their families, which is in contrast to the view that older people should live at a nursing home. What is your opinion? For all of us it seems obvious today that people with long age have special experiences to solve problems and consult about right behaviors. On the other hand, some of them need much specific equipment or a full time patient person to care about them and maybe they can only live at a nursing home. The first point and the most important word to note here is; insofar as morality, loyalty and polite behaviors are concerned, we; ourselves, must care about our elders as amount as possible in return of their attempt to educate us, grow us, and all the things that they do for us and our society. They have bestowed their life to improve today's nation. They helped us to move forward, and today's situations are consequence of their effort and their endurance. We could not and must not forget our humankind's duty anytime. In addition of mentioned above we strongly need them to live with. The elders are the ocean of awareness and knowledge prosperity. One expert in each home is like an invaluable treasure. They can teach our children and us how to impact and solve the great problems of life and living. They are university of sustainable relationship and mirror of durable communications. Another unoverlookable issue about them is, by respecting them, we show the youngsters and children; in indirect and effective way to respect us in retirement and disablement years. Despite all believes and creeds, there are many times in our life that we have to do something in spite of (opposite) our willing. For instance, it is impossible for some persons to work and care about somebody at the same time. Unfortunately many economic and environment problems also force people to take their beloved parents to nursing homes. As indicated above it is not easy to make a vivid judgment or give a plenty order to all men's life but there is no doubt that all of us are and will be falling in debt on them.

Hi,

This appears to be an IELTS type writing practice. Rather than make grammatical suggestions, I would like to give you some advice on the content.

The task clearly asks for your opinion about whether it is best for the elderly to live with younger generations in one household or whether it is better for them to live in a nursing home.  From the overall message, a reader can infer that you prefer the elderly to live in multigenerational households if possible, but you should explicitely state this. 

If someone reading this does not agree with me, please leave a comment.  I don't want to give bad advice. :)

Writing Task 2 - Elders and Nursing Home

Currently more and more people respect elders and became convinced that older people should live with their families, which is in contrast to the view that older people should live at a nursing home. What is your opinion?

For all of us it seems obvious today that people with long age have special experiences to solve problems and consult about right behaviors. On the other hand, some of them need much specific equipment or a full time patient person to care about them and maybe they can only live at a nursing home.

The first point and the most important word to note here is; insofar as morality, loyalty and polite behaviors are concerned, we; ourselves, must care about our elders as amount much as possible in return of their attempt to educate us, grow us, and all the things that they do for us and our society. They have bestowed their life to improve today's nation. They helped us to move forward, and today's situations are consequence of their effort and their endurance. We could not and must not forget our humankind's duty anytime.

In addition of mentioned As shown above, we strongly need them to live with. The elders are the ocean of awareness and knowledge prosperity. One expert in each home is like an invaluable treasure. They can teach our children and us how to impact and solve the great problems of life and living. They are university of sustainable relationship and mirror of durable communications.
Another unoverlookable issue about them is, by respecting them, we show the youngsters and children; in indirect and effective way to respect us in retirement and disablement years.

Despite all believes beliefs and creeds, there are many times in our life that we have to do something in spite of (opposite) our willing. For instance, it is impossible for some persons to work and care about somebody at the same time. Unfortunately many economic and environment problems also force people to take their beloved parents to nursing homes.

As indicated above it is not easy to make a vivid judgment or give a plenty order to for all men's life but there is no doubt that all of us are and will be falling in debt on them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I could only review the text for grammatical and syntax mistakes. But it is obvious there are a lot of problems in concept and attitude(as Azalea has pointed)that I could not realize them. I am looking forward to your corrections and your suggestions.