Angel
Socialism is a monster The people of my country think that the Socialism is the better that exist in all world. The government lie and make up all their mistakes for tv. The president of Ecuador have had since 2007. The oil high prices and propaganda were all people entry of bubble. As a result in this moment of country have much problems.The restrictions on imports are other problem because they have of country shortage of supplies, cars, drugs and other products. Futhermore The taxes are very expensive and change every time that a part of economy are very good.
2

Socialism is a monster

People of my country think that socialism is the best thing that has ever existed in the world. The government lies and makes up things (fakes, gives wrong information?) to justify their mistakes on TV. 
The president of Ecuador has been in power since 2007. The high prices for oil and the propaganda made people believe in the economic bubble . As a result, my country has many problems these days. The restrictions on imports is another problem because we have shortage of supplies, cars, drugs and other products. Futhermore, the taxes are very high and they are often changed... (as soon some part of the economy becomes stronger?) 

Well done! Do not forget about plural and singular. 

Singular           Plural

is                     are

has                  have

Many - for things you can count - one problem, two problems - MANY problems.

Much - for things you can't count - much love, much water, much energy

I hope, my correction helped a little=)

Socialism is a monster

People of my country think that the Socialism is the best thing that has ever existed in all world. The government lies and makes up things to justify their mistakes for tv.
The president of Ecuador has been since 2007. The high prices for oil and the propaganda made people believe in the economic bubble. As a result, my country have many problems these days.The restrictions on imports is other problem because they have of country shortage of supplies, cars, drugs and other products. Futhermore, the taxes are very high and they are always changed. Taxes attack in special some part of economy becomes stronger.

Socialism is a monster

The people of my country think that the Socialism is better for world economic.

The government lies and paints their mistakes as success on TV.

The president of Ecuador has been in Government since 2007.

The ever increasing prizes of oil and other related issues or propagandas are making people believing in the econome bubble. As a result the country has many problems.

The restriction on imports is one of the main problems which result in shortage of (medical) supplies, cars, drugs and other important products. Futhermore, the taxes are very high and polices are changing all the time and giving wrong impression that the economic is progressing/improving.

Unregulated capitalism is a monster too. I think the real problem is government corruption. Socialism works much better in northern Europe, where the governments are much less corrupt than in Latin America.
I live in Brazil, but I'm worry about my contry. We are in serious trouble, the prices and taxes are very high and our president is too closer of the Venezuela and Argentina. We are, I am, feeling something bad coming.