Maxim
Could you please correct my text 1.Also working condition can be inside and outside the factory or plant, usually this job is connected with heavy and noisy equipment. Electro mechanics need to wear safety boots and safety glasses for to be safe in dangerous situation. 2.Based on given information on the many professional websites average hourly wage in Canada in Electromechanical Technician is 25$ per hour 3.A skills and experience in given trade is associated with high pay for this job The sum of wages depends on a field of activity of the company and from operational experiences of the worker. 4.I am interested in the given program because this trade is demanded and well paid. Except for that there are many various industries where it is possible to work. I like to make problem solving decisions, I have some skills in repairing broken equipment. I like to make reparation and maintenance. I know how to use soldering iron, I have some knowledge in electrotechnics. 5.I have chosen this career because it meets my requirement. The average wages are competitive. There a lot of working place in different industry all over Canada. Also I’m interested in electronic appliances and in the way how do they work and how can I fix the problems if they appeared. I like to repair and change spare parts. This career also opens new professional horizons for me and helps me to increase my aptitude and skills.
1

Could you please correct my text

1.Also working condition can be inside or outside the factory or plant, usually this job is connected with heavy and noisy equipment. Electro mechanics need to wear safety boots and safety glasses for to be safe in dangerous situation.
2.Based on given information given on the many professional websites the average hourly wage in Canada for Electromechanical Technicians is $25 per hour.
3. Skills and experience in given trade is associated with higher pay for this job.
The total wages depends upon the field of activity of the company and from operational experiences of the worker.
4.I am interested in this given program because this trade is in demand and well paid. Except for that There are also many various industries where it is possible to work.
I like to make problem solving decisions and I have some skills in repairing broken equipment. I like to make reparation and maintenance. I know how to use soldering iron, I have some knowledge in electrotechnics.
5.I have chosen this career because it meets my requirement. The average wages are competitive. There are many working place in different industry all over Canada. Also I’m interested in electronic appliances and in the way how do they work and how can I fix the problems if they have. I like to repair and change spare parts. This career also opens new professional horizons for me and helps me to increase my aptitude and skills.