For engineers only :) The behavior of mass flow rate as a function of system parameters is shown in Fig.1. It can be seen that the refrigerant mass flow rate increases with the speed of the compressor for each condenser air temperature and charge level. This can be attributed to the effect of the refrigerant speed and pressure. Analyzing data show that the refrigerant pressure decreased when the compressor speed increased and as a result of that the refrigerant density increased. Therefore, the mass flow rate increased due to the decreasing in refrigerant pressure.
Jan 23, 2015 1:53 PM
1

For engineers only :)

The behavior of mass flow rate expressed as a function of system parameters is shown in Fig.1. It can be seen <em>(actually there is nothing to show that, so it cannot be seen)</em> that the refrigerant mass flow rate increases with the speed of the compressor for each condenser air temperature and charge level. This can be attributed to the effect of the refrigerant speed and pressure. Analyzing Analysis of data shows that the refrigerant pressure decreased when the compressor speed increased, and as a result of that the refrigerant density increased <em>(??? pressure decreases but density increases - flies in the face of normal equations)</em>. Therefore, the mass flow rate increased due to the decreaseing in refrigerant pressure. 

<em>If this is intended to be a description of the diagram it doesn't do the job since it makes no reference to the caption or labels.  </em>

Yes, Mumtaz, you helped me alot in this :D
Thank God finally it's corrected:) Yay :))
!!
smh!