Виктория
Should teacher encourage their students to question everything? Essay for TOEFL. Could you please help me to correct this one? :) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Teachers should encourage their students to question everything. The issue at hand is to give students freedom to ask teachers what they want to know. This issue is important because view of every student should be all-round. I believe that encouraging students to question everything is the best option because it is their initiative to know more. Encouraging students to question is preferable because it helps them to be more initiative and interested in subject. At first students realize themselves what they are really interested in, what they want to comprehend. Real life doesn`t have pattern like lesson has, if you want to achieve something you have to be initiative and open for new information. Additionally encouraging students to question is better because it does conversation between teacher and students easier, without any fears. When I study in university I liked lections, which were based on students question. For example, teacher give us theme of next lection and we prepared questions. These lections were like conversations with teacher-friend, who knew more about world. I like my choice over opposite one due to it is simple to contact with teacher and students don’t fear their teacher. Finally, I think encouraging students to question everything is the right choice because question is the simple method to get information. Students don’t need to find it somewhere else. Things become simple: if you want to know something you just need to ask your teacher, who is the professional in this subject. Based on easy way of finding information, which students are interested in, my choice to encouraging students to question is the best option. Ultimately, I feel that encouraging students to question everything is correct one. I believe this because it helps students become more initiative, do not fear or shy to ask what they are interested in and make getting information easier.
Jan 23, 2015 3:58 PM

Should a teacher encourage their students to question everything?

Essay for TOEFL. Could you please help me to correct this one? :)

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Teachers should encourage their students to question everything.

The issue at hand is whether to give students freedom to ask their teachers what they want to know. This issue is important because view of every student should have a well-rounded view. be all-round. I believe that encouraging students to question everything is the best option because it is demonstrates their initiative to know more.
Encouraging students to question is preferable because it helps them to be shows more initiative and interest ed in the subject. At first, students realize themselves realize what they are really interested in, what they want to comprehend. Real life doesn't have a pattern like lessons has have. If you want to achieve something, you have to be initiative resourceful and open for to new information.
Additionally, encouraging students to question is better because it does makes conversation between teachers and students easier, with less out any fear. s. When I studied y in at university, I liked lections the lectures which were based on students questions. For example, the teacher gave give us themes of for the next lection lecture and we prepared questions. These lections lectures were like conversations with between the teacher, friend, who knew more about world, and a friend. I like my choice over the opposing opposite one due to it is simple to contact the simplicity of connecting with the teacher and the fact that students don’t fear their teacher.
Finally, I think encouraging students to question everything is the right choice because questioning is the simplest method to for getting information; students don’t need to find it somewhere else. Things become simple: if you want to know something you just need to ask your teacher  who is the professional in this subject. Based on the easiest y way of finding information, which students are most interested in, the best option is my choice to encourage ing students to question. is the best option.
Ultimately, I feel that encouraging students to question everything is the correct one. I believe this because it helps students become take more initiative, do to not fear or be shy to about asking what they are interested in, and it makes getting information easier.

Hi, it seem like a good easy, but notice you repeat some words at the end. For me I prepar to rise my Toefl score I have 73 and I need up 90 do you have some advice please.