我买了一张新专辑 今天我从itunes下载了王力宏的新专辑《你的爱》。因为他四个年没发过新专辑,所以我很期待这个一天。为了在它问世的时间听,昨晚我等到午夜,没去睡觉。这张专辑和他以前的很不同,让我很吃惊。这张专辑上有很多的舞曲,包括他和Avicci的合作歌叫《忘我》。听到这专辑,我觉得力宏再一次完全重塑了他的音乐风格, 他真的是个多才多艺的艺术家。我非常非常喜欢这张专辑,不过有一个特定的歌曲叫《微博控》,对这首歌我不知道该怎么想,它真的是非常奇怪的,让我想到那些傻的新奇歌就像《Gangnam Style》或《What Does The Fox Say》。除了这首歌之外,我觉得这新专辑非常好听。你已经买了这张专辑吗?喜欢吗?你最喜欢的歌曲是什么?我最喜欢的是《忘我》、《裂心》、《就是现在》和《保护》。 Today I downloaded Wang Leehom's new album 'Your Love' from itunes. I have been really looking forward to this day because he hasn't released an album in 4 years. I waited up till midnight last night so I could listen to it as soon as it was released. This album is very different to his previous ones, I was really surprised by it. There is a lot of dance music on this one, including his collaboration with Avicci, 'Lose Myself'. Hearing this album I think he has once again completely reinvented his musical style, he really is such a versatile artist. I really really like this album, but there is this one particular song called 'The Weibo Song', I'm not quite sure what to make of it, it reminds me of those silly novelty songs like 'Gangnam Style' or 'What Does The Fox Say". Apart from this song I think the new album is fantastic. Have you bought this album? Do you like it? What are your favourite songs? Mine are 'Lose Myself', 'Cracked Heart', Now Is The Time' , and 'Protect'.

我买了一张新专辑

今天我从itunes下载了王力宏的新专辑《你的爱》。因为他四年没发过新专辑,所以我很期待这一天。为了在它问世的时间听,昨晚我等到午夜,没去睡觉。(Maybe you can say 为了在第一时间听这张专辑,我昨晚等到半夜都没睡)。这张专辑(的风格style)和他以前的很不同,让我很吃惊(惊喜)。这张专辑上有很多的舞曲,包括他和Avicci的合作歌叫《忘我》。听到这专辑,我觉得力宏再一次(再一次 again和 重 repeat意思是一样的 可以删掉一个)完全重塑了他的音乐风格, 他真的是个多才多艺的艺术家。我非常非常喜欢这张专辑,不过有一个特定的歌曲叫《微博控》,(tip:微博microblog是一个社交软件,微博控在中文里就是the fans of microblog)对这首歌我不知道该怎么想,它真的是非常奇怪的,让我想到那些傻的新奇歌就像《Gangnam Style》或《What Does The Fox Say》。除了这首歌之外,我觉得这新专辑非常好听。你已经买了这张专辑吗?喜欢吗?你最喜欢的歌曲是什么?我最喜欢的是《忘我》、《裂心》、《就是现在》和《保护》。

Today I downloaded Wang Leehom's new album 'Your Love' from itunes. I have been really looking forward to this day because he hasn't released an album in 4 years. I waited up till midnight last night so I could listen to it as soon as it was released. This album is very different to his previous ones, I was really surprised by it. There is a lot of dance music on this one, including his collaboration with Avicci, 'Lose Myself'. Hearing this album I think he has once again completely reinvented his musical style, he really is such a versatile artist. I really really like this album, but there is this one particular song called 'The Weibo Song', I'm not quite sure what to make of it, it reminds me of those silly novelty songs like 'Gangnam Style' or 'What Does The Fox Say". Apart from this song I think the new album is fantastic. Have you bought this album? Do you like it? What are your favourite songs? Mine are 'Lose Myself', 'Cracked Heart', Now Is The Time' , and 'Protect'.

我也喜欢王力宏,他在电视采访里说这次的专辑全部都是关于爱,从第一首开始到最后一首,是爱的不同阶段~
Hello, Beth! How are you? Long time no touch with you. This is Mavis. We‘ve chatted with MSN several years ago. Just greeting to you! Your Chinese is getting better and better!

我买了一张新专辑

今天我从itunes下载了王力宏的新专辑《你的爱》。因为他四没发过新专辑,所以我很期待这一天。为了在它问世就能听到的时间听,昨晚我等到午夜,没去睡觉。这张专辑和他以前的的确很不同,让我很吃惊。这张专辑上有很多的舞曲,包括他和Avicci的合作歌叫《忘我》。听到这专辑,我觉得力宏再一次完全重塑了他的音乐风格, 他真的是个多才多艺的艺术家。我非常非常喜欢这张专辑,不过有一个特定的歌曲叫《微博控》,对这首歌我不知道该怎么,它真的是非常奇怪的,让我想到那些傻的新奇歌就像《Gangnam Style》或《What Does The Fox Say》。除了这首歌之外,我觉得这新专辑非常好听。你已经买了这张专辑吗?喜欢吗?你最喜欢的歌曲是什么?我最喜欢的是《忘我》、《裂心》、《就是现在》和《保护》。