Daisuke
My plan on spring vacation I watch any drama.prison break,friends,full house,big ban theory and so on.but they have much season so I can't hardly watch all.So I'm going to watch drama all days almost everyday in spring vacation!

My plan on for the spring vacation

I watch any English-language drama I can find:Prison Break, Friends, Full House, Big Bang theory, and so on, but they have much such long seasons, so I can't can hardly ('hardly' already has the 'not' sense) watch all. So I'm going to watch drama all days almost every day <em>(two words! 'everyday' is an adjective)</em> in through/during the spring vacation!

<em>Punctuation:  A space is required after commas, fullstops, colons, semi-colons, question-marks, exclamation marks, and right bracket or em-dash (, . ; : ! ? ) - ).  Left brackets have a preceding space, as does em-dash - em-dash thus has two spaces.</em>

My plan for spring vacation*

I watch any drama(???)**: Prison Break, Friends, Full House, Big Bang Theory and so on***.  They have so many seasons I can barely keep up****! So***** I'm going to watch drama all day everyday****** durring spring vacation!

* Most of the time you will hear "Spring Break" in America, but it means the same thing.

** You were talking about plans so maybe "My plan is to watch dramas" is what you meant? I can't quite understand. If you're making a statement about which dramas you watch it would be "I watch all kinds of dramas." I would need more information to make a proper translation.

As a side note we usually classify Friends, Full House, and Big Bang Theory as "Sit-Coms" in America. Drama is something that is very emotional and sad. Those shows are more light hearted and funny, hence "Situational Comedy" as in it's funny because of the weird things that happen to the characters.

*** A side note on Friends, Full House and Big Bang Theory: in proper English we capitilize specific nouns like names. For more information on this look up "proper vs improper nouns."

**** "I can barely keep up!" An expersion meaning something along the lines of "I am current, but I'm also trying to stay current." Picture two people running and one is struggling to remain side-by-side with the other. He's panting and sweating as the other casually jogs along. He turns to him and says "I'm so tired I can barely keep up!" It works well in any scenario when you're on a timeline to get things done.

***** There are better words to use than "So" for this in my opinion. Personally I would say "So my plan is.." It's friendly, it's casual, and it gives a little information. Hower, there are litterally dozens of other options for this.

****** "All day everyday!" An expression meaning "The majority of the time." It's a sarcastic expersion so it's never used litterally. It's a good one to use jokingly with your friends any time they bring up something someone does very very often, amost obsesively. For instance a mother might complain about how her daughter is on facebook "all day everyday," or a friend comment about how you're feveriously obbessing over latest fashion and say "How often do you think about clothes?" you reply with "All day everyday!"