friends ll be friends! lovers... i dont know! what i want to talk about it is difference between friends and lovers, actually i don`t think that your best friend can be your best lover, its a mistake, it wont work, the nature of love is different with the nature of friendship and the most imprtant psrt is if u lose a friend -turned- lover, it`s a double damage, to lose your both lover and friend in same time!
Jan 24, 2015 6:27 PM
thank you william and gazmido for your comments, i appreciate that and respect your views to thsi subject, what i was trying to say is that i prefer to keep my friends as friends, cause i experienced this before and at the end of the road, i lost both!
any why can be friend with ur collegue , in ur work or university , school but after duty u not fell u miss him or u need him just the situation make it him in ur way but come be lover is different u miss him just when u leave it him thinking about him ur dream be with him for any thing u call him u feel u be attached to him u see him the perfect
When you fall in love with someone that person will become your best friend because you will want to spend all of your time with him or her.
Do you like to talk English about your matter? We can talk on Skype or other chat messenger. My gmail is [email protected] As you know speaking is the best way for improving your English.
dear hope, i liked ur comment, yes ur right, and its a risk, big one!