El 麦霸
Holidays are keep going on. The day after tomorrow I have an exam. But I'm too lazy to prepare. I think many students are very lazy. And most of them used to complain that they have to learn something which is not interesting. All students have the same problems. I have history exam. How I hate it! I mean exam, not history. That's another one reason why I'm preparing not so hard. Every day I watch Aussie Open. My favorite is Maria Sharapova. Sometimes I think I waste a lot of time watching tennis. I do it 5 days in a row. So yesterday I decided that need review Chinese hyerogliphics and write down some new English words. Also I read book for exam. It's boring holidays, but it's my fault. I made up my holidays in this way. So holidays are keep going on. I'll try to learn and rest.
1

Holidays are keep going on or Holidays keep going on

The day after tomorrow I will have an exam. But I'm too lazy to prepare. I think (that-можно опускать, это не ошибка) many students are very lazy. And most of them used to complain that they have to learn something which is not interesting. All students have the same problems. I will have a history exam. How much I hate it! I mean those exams , but not history. That's another reason why I'm not preparing so hard. So every day I watch Aussie Open. My favorite tennis player is Maria Sharapova. Sometimes I think I am wasting a lot of time on watching tennis. I do it 5 days in a row (не совсем понятно, что вы хотите сказать: Что вы смотрели 5 дней подряд до этого? тогда лучше I have done it...). So yesterday I decided that I need to review (=think again, не уверена, что Вы это имели в виду) Chinese hyerogliphics and write down some new English words. I also have to (должен прочитать) read a book for exams. This is boring holiday (The holiday is boring), but it's my fault. I have made up my holiday(s) in this way. But holidays keep going on. I hope I'll try to learn more and get rest.

1

Holidays are  keep going on.

The day after tomorrow I'll have an exam. But I'm too lazy to prepare for it. I think that many students are very lazy. And most of them used to complain that they have to learn something which that is not interesting. All students have the same problems. I'll have an history exam. How much I hate it! I mean those exams, but not history. That's another one reason why that I don't prepare so hard.I'm preparing not so hard. Every day So I watch Aussie Open everyday. My favorite player is Maria Sharapova. Sometimes I do think that I'm wasting waste a lot of too much time on watching tennis. I do it 5 days in a row. So yesterday I decided that need to review Chinese hieroglyphics (hieroglyphics 象形文字,chinese characters, 汉字) and write down some new English words. Also I also read book for exams. It's boring holidays,the holiday is boring, but it's my fault. I made it end up my holidays in this way. So holidays are keep going on.(?I don't get your idea, why your holiday is going on ? ) I'll try to learn and get rest.

(sorry, that's all i can do)

1

Holidays are keep going on.

The day after tomorrow I have an exam, but I'm too lazy to prepare. I think many students are very lazy, and most of them are used to complaining/commonly complain that they have to learn something which is not interesting. All students have the same problems. I soon have a history exam. How I hate it! I mean exams, not history. That's another one reason why I'm preparing not so hard. Every day I watch Aussie Open. My favorite is Maria Sharapova <em>(grunter screamer Sharapova - I'd rather an exam any day! haha thank goodness one of the screamers got knocked out!)</em>. Sometimes I think I waste a lot of time watching tennis. I do it 5 days in a row. So yesterday I decided that need to review Chinese hieroglyphics<em> (you swapped y and i)</em> written characters and write down some new English vocabulary words. Also I read some books for the exam. It's boring holidays, but it's my own fault. I made up arranged my holidays in this way, so the holidays are keep going on as before. I'll try to learn study a little and relax a little rest.

Ok. It because that I'm affraid to start every sentence with "I".
Too many conjunctions starting a new sentence. WHEN the intention is to continue the sentence. IF you get what I mean!
El 麦霸
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, German, Italian, Japanese, Kyrgyz, Russian
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, German, Italian, Japanese