冰释焕颜
| hope to see a bright light Everyday, when I open my vechat, a lot of bad messages come into my eyes. What a bad feeling. Someone who sells clothes, foods, watches, makeups, etc by vechat always updates their informations. The news are usually full of my phone, which annoys me a lot. And at the same time,many people of others share some posts that about Chinese foods are unsafe, clothes' materials are unhealthy, the air quality is bad, people's manners are impolite, officials are corrupt, traffic is crowded, the average salary is low, and so on. I really know many of the negative news are true. Maybe it's a good news for us to recognize that and then improve them. But these like dark clouds over my head when see them every time, which makes me feel helpless, gloomy, hopeless, disappointmet. Long time goes on like this , I think I will more and more negative and unhappy. I hope there will be a magic bright light which can save me from these and light up my life.Are not all these everyday.
Hello dear. You're right. It's very frastrating when suddenly lots of unwanted masseges attack to you and unfortuonatelly you can't do anything. In my opinion, there are something you can do, 1.you can delet your registeration in those shops or websites. 2. You can call them and tell them which you are unhappy about their ADS. 3. If all else fails, you can delet your wechat account and sign up another one. 5. It will be more better if you choose other massenger such as viber that is more safe in comparison with wechat. I will be so happy if you be my partner for speaking English in some of these applications. I look to hear from you. Take care.