June
K POP I wonder if you ever listened to hear Korean songs. How do you feel? I like slow music in general. So I don't know many of current young bands and singers. I have an 11-year-old daughter who is interested in Korean boy bands. Like other young kids she likes to collect some pin-up photos and mp3s of them. However, I don't like the songs by these boy bands 'cause I llike adult contemporary music. I guess I am aging. These Korean boy bands and girl bands look alike one another. All of them have been comprised of bunch of beautiful boys and girls. They even get some cosmetic surgery in order to attract Korean fans. That is why they look so similar. Some of idol stars keep getting cosmetic surgery constantly to get more attention. But I know they work very hard to be the best. There is another reason I don't like Korean pop 'cause their songs are written in Korean and English in one song, that I hate most. I like purity. Here I have a question. Do you ever have a interest in listening to Korean songs?
1

K POP

I wonder if you ever listened to hear Korean songs. How do did you feel? I like slow music in general so I don't know many of the current young bands and singers groups or artists. I have an 11-year-old daughter who is interested in Korean boy bands. Like other young kids, she likes to collect some pin-up photos and mp3s of them. However, I don't like the songs by these boy bands groups because I like adult contemporary music. I guess I am aging getting old. These Korean boy bands and girl bands look alike one another. All of them have been comprised of bunch a lot of beautiful boys and girls. They even get some cosmetic surgery in order to attract Korean fans. That is why they look so similar. Some of idol stars keep getting cosmetic surgery constantly to get more attention. But However, I know they work very hard to be the best.
There is Another reason I don't like Korean pop is because their songs are written in Korean and English. in one song that I hate most I hate that aspect the most. I like purity. Here I have a question: Do Did you ever have an interest in listening to Korean songs?

<em>Nice work! I don't know why they like to put little pieces of English in songs. A lot of times it seems awkward and unnecessary. I listen to a variety of artists depending on what mood I'm in: 윤미래, Tiger Jk, Super Junior, K.will, Clazziquai, Standing Egg and some others I can't think of. </em>

I listen Korean songs and I really like G-Dragon and his band.I think teenage listen Korean songs they are almost like face and body of any singers more than singers voice, in VietNam.