Heaven
Today is my birthday! XD~~~ Yesterday for celebration my birthday, my friends made me drank mixing drink called "MakSoSa(막소사)". The drink's ratio is 5 of Makgirlli:, 2 of Soju, 2 of Sprite. Despite of It is really sweet,you get drunk quickly. I got drunk qickly too! hahaha The meeting to drink will be again today as the birthday is still not over, my vacation too XD~~
2

Today is my birthday! XD~~~

Yesterday for celebration my birthday celebration, my friends made me drank mixing a mixed drink called "MakSoSa (막소사)".
The drink's ratio drink is 5 five parts of makgirlli, 2 of two parts soju, and 2 of two parts Sprite.
Despite of It is it being really sweet, you get drunk very quickly.
I got drunk quickly too! hahaha
The We will be meeting to drink will be again today as the birthday celebration is still not over and neither is my vacation. too XD~~

1

Today is my birthday! XD~~~

Yesterday for celebration my birthday, my friends made me drank mixing drink called "MakSoSa(막소사)".
The drink's ratio is 5 of Makgirlli:, 2 of Soju, 2 of Sprite.
Despite of It is really sweet,you get drunk quickly.
I got drunk qickly too! hahaha
The meeting to drink will be again today as the birthday is still not over, my vacation too XD~~

Yesterday  was  my  birthday  celebration  and  my  friends  make  me  drank  the  drink  which  was  mixture  of  soju  and  sprite  which is  known  as  maksosa. You  get  in drank  mood  quickly  insipte  of  been  it's  sweetness  and  i  too  got  drunk  soon.

The  plan  of  drinking  will  be  continue  today  also  as  the  celebration  is  yet  not  over.