Moni
These Days. I did a crazy thing in the last day of last year. I met my favorite idols, exo and Kris at the airport on purpose. I could see them ,the real person at the airport not on the screen. Chanyeol and Kris are so tall. Besides, they are beautiful in reality than on the screen. Kris is so nice and always goes to the ordinary aisle. I was very close to him. He is handsome and gentle.I hope I can see him at the airport next time. Now I have a part-time job and prepare the Test for Majors-4. So I am afraid that I have no time to receive the message from this website.

These Days

I did a crazy thing on the last day of last year. I met my favorite idols, Exo and Kris at the airport on purpose. I could see them in person at the airport, not on the screen.
Chanyeol and Kris are so tall. Besides, they are more attractive in real life than on the screen. Kris is so nice and humble. I was very close to him. He is handsome and gentle. I hope I can see him at the airport again.
Now I have a part-time job and am preparing for the Majors-4 Test. So I am afraid that I will have no time to receive the message from this website.  <font color="#9c00ff">:)</font>