smelval
Can someone help with my writing? Many thanks in advance Hello, How are things? I hope you and your family are in good health and happy. What's the weather like? Over here, it is quite chilly and snowy. I woke up early today - I went to church. I took Confession and Communion. When I came home I was so sleepy and I fell asleep. Unfortunately, recently I have to desire to improve my English skills. However, I have a resolution- to try to do English regarly since next Monday. There is nothing interesting to write about my life- work and home all day long. Last Sunday I went to the Sretensk Monastery- it's an ancient monastery. The windows are so small there. That's all for now. Again, I am suffering from a high appetite. Please take care and keep in touch

Can someone help with my writing? Many thanks in advance.

Hello,
How are things? I hope you and your family are in good health and happy. What's the weather like? Over here, it is quite chilly and snowy.
I woke up early today - I and went to church. I took [1] Confession and Communion. When I came home I was so sleepy and that I fell asleep.
Unfortunately, recently I have had to no desire to improve my English skills.
However, I have a resolution-: to try to do practice English regularly since from [2] next Monday.
There is nothing interesting to write about my life-, [3] because I am either at work and or at home all day long.
Last Sunday I went to the Sretensk Monastery- it's, which is an ancient monastery. The windows are so small there.
That's all for now.
Again, I am suffering from a high appetite. [4]
Please take care and keep in touch.

----

[1] I am not religious, so I don't know whether this is the correct verb.  It sounds a little odd, but it may be correct.

[2] We use a different preposition depending on whether a process started in the past or will start in the future. Compare the following sentences:

"I have been studying English daily since last Monday."

"I will study English daily from next Monday."

[3] Try to not use a hyphen as punctuation.  Use a comma and a conjunction, or use a full stop and start a new sentence.

[4] To be clear, "suffering from a high appetite" means that recently you have wanted to eat a lot every day. It does not mean that you are hungry right now.

----

Great job!