Linda
I want to improve my English speaking I am a native Chinese speaker ,now I want to go study abroad ,So i need to learn English .At this moment,My speaking English is poor ,i hope someone can talk with me in english ,and i will teach he or she Chinese in return .Thanks a lot . Now everyday ,i read english books again and agiain.i want to practice with somebody.Thank you

I want to improve my English speaking

I am a native Chinese speaker and I now I want/would like to go study abroad. So I need to learn English .At this the moment,Mmy speaking English (speech/speaking skills are poor) is poor. I hope someone can talk with to me in English ,and i I will/can teach hehim or hershe Chinese in return .Thanks a lot.
Now everyday ,i I read english books over and over again again and agiain. However, I would like to/ want to practice my speech with somebody.Thank you

I want to improve my English speaking

I am a native Chinese speaker. I want to go study abroad now. So, I need to learn English. At this moment, my English speaking is very poor. I hope someone can talk with me in English and in exchange for I will teach him/her Chinese.

Thanks a lot with this matter.

Everyday, I read English books again and again in search of undersranding. I want to practice it with some people.Thank you

Dear always use I with capitaL letter.

E for English should be in capital Leter. 

Hi Linda! If you're interested to take English classes with me, please let me know. I would be happy to help you. :)
Hii :) I want to improve my English .we can speak English. I think it will enjoy :)