Kirill
Video games My favourite video game series are Bioshock and Metal Gear Solid now. I've finished Bioshock (the 1st part of the series) 2 times, and Bioshock Infinite (the 3rd part) 5 times. The 2nd part I've not finished yet. My Metal Gear series parts that I've done are: MGS, MGS2, MGS3 for 1 time each one. The both series are very exited and have nice storyline like the best novels and movies. Bioshock Infinite story blew my mind two years ago. Maybe my hobby is little weird, but the video games help me study English in funny way.
Jan 25, 2015 2:15 PM
I like FIFA football game

Video games

My favourite video game series are Bioshock and Metal Gear Solid now. I've finished Bioshock (the 1st part of the series) 2 times, and Bioshock Infinite (the 3rd part) 5 times. The 2nd part I've not finished yet. My Metal Gear series parts that I've done are: MGS, MGS2, MGS3 for 1 time each one. The both series are very exited and have nice storyline like the best novels and movies. Bioshock Infinite story blew my mind two years ago. Maybe my hobby is little weird, but the video games help me study English in a funny way.