Misa
1/30/2015 Looking for sea wreckage is like looking for a needle in a haystack. As chance would have it, a chest box found on the board of a vessel, which was wrecked around 130 BC, was concluded as a sailor's first aid box. It contained herbs like celery, onions, cabbage, alfalfa and chestnuts. The plants and vegetables was crushed in the form of tablets, some clay was added. They were well-sealed. The tablets could either be taken with water or wine, or could be dissolved and then smeared on the wound. Ancient trading vessels that sit on the sea bed are treasures to be hunted. Sometimes, it serves as a time capsule and artifacts that found in the wreck can help people to understand its past. From a ship wreck, archaeologists can understand how the ship was loaded and what kind of goods was traded during that time. These historical artifacts include currency, Chinas, precious goods and jewels that found from the wrecks are often valuable clues to the ancient world.

1/30/2015

Looking for sea wreckage is like looking for a needle in a haystack. As chance would have it, a chest box found on the board of a vessel, which was wrecked around 130 BC, was concluded as determined to be a sailor's first aid box. It contained herbs like celery, onions, cabbage, alfalfa and chestnuts. The plants and vegetables was were crushed in the form of and made into tablets by adding clay, some clay was added. They were well-sealed. The tablets could either be taken with water or wine, or could be dissolved and then smeared on the wounds.
Ancient trading vessels that sit on the sea bed are treasures to be hunted. Sometimes, it they serves as a time capsules and artifacts that found in the wrecks can help people to understand its the vessels' past. From a shipwreck, archaeologists can understand how the ship was loaded and what kind of goods wereas traded during that time. These historical artifacts include currency, Chinas, precious goods and jewels that found from the wrecks are often valuable clues to the ancient world.