nur uveyik
İZMİR Hello everyone! My town very funny also we are very friendly.There is a lot of gossip by old people. When you visit my town as well my country you will get may be information about it :) İzmir's famous foods are ''Boyoz,gevrek and kumru'' drinks ''Çay,Rakı,ayran and Boza'' also İzmir's girls are very beutiful in Turkey. We are care our family and friends.There is a lot of good places about our history in İzmir.
2

İZMİR

Hello everyone! My town is very funny also we are and we are also very friendly.There is a lot of gossip by from old people. When you visit my town as well as my country you will get may be information learn a lot about it :) İzmir's famous foods are ''Boyoz,gevrek and kumru'' and our famous drinks are ''Çay,Rakı,ayran and Boza'' also İzmir's girls are considered very beautiful within Turkey. We are care about our family and friends.There is a lot of good places about our history are a lot of interesting historical places in İzmir.

Hope these corrections help.

Peace,

Alasdair

1

İZMİR

Hello everyone! My town is very funny also we (the inhabitants) are very friendly. There is a lot of gossip by old people.[The old people like to gossip.] When you visit my town as well as my country you will get may be information about it agree. :) İzmir's famous foods [Speciality foods of İzmir] are ''Boyoz, Gevrek and Kumru'' we drinks ''Çay, Rakı, Ayran and Boza'' also İzmir's girls are very beautiful even within Turkey. We are care for our family and friends. There is are a lot of good places about from our history in İzmir.

You've convinced me to visit, Nur!

I'm not certain how a town can be 'funny' so I'll have to see for myself.

Old people like to gossip everywhere, they have so many memories to recall and stories to tell.

I'll try and find out what the food and drinks are before I arrive. The only one I've heard of is Raki.

I tend to drink Efes beer when it is available.

Den

I have been to Izmir twice. It is really very beautiful city.
Last summer I was in Istanbul, If I'd known about Izmir's girls beauty, I'd have called by in my way. ;)
Last summer I was in Istanbul, if I'd known about Izmir's girls beauty, I'd have called by on my way. ;)