Juan
Birdman or TAK3N Yesterday I went to the cinema with some friends. When we arrived there, we queued for buying our tickets. We hadn't chosen before what film we were going to see, so we started to discuss about it. While some of us wanted to watch Birdman, others preferred TAK3N. Given that it was impossible to achieve a deal between us, two members of our group decided to separate. After the films, all of us had dinner at an Italian restaurant which was near to the cinema. We talked about both films while we were enjoying some delicious pizzas and the ones who had chosen Birdman convinced the others to watch it as soon as they can. By the way, I chose Birdman and it was amazing!

Now for the British English correction with apologies to  our friends across the Atlantic Ocean.

Birdman or TAK3N

Yesterday I went to the cinema with some friends. When we arrived there, we queued for buying  to buy our tickets. We hadn't previoiusly chosen before what film we were going to see, so we started to discuss about (1)it. While some of us wanted to watch Birdman, others preferred TAK3N. Given that it was impossible to achieve a deal between us, two members of our group decided to separate.

After the films, all of us had dinner at an Italian restaurant which was near to the cinema. We talked about both films while we were enjoying some delicious pizzas and the ones who had chosen Birdman convinced the others to watch it as soon as they could (2)can.

By the way, I chose Birdman and it was amazing!

(1) Discuss it or talk about it

(2) When the preceding phrase is the past tense 'could' is better than 'can' 

Birdman or TAK3N

Yesterday I went to the cinema (USA: to the movies) with some friends. When we arrived there, we USA: stood in line to buy our tickets. We hadn't chosen before what film we were going to see, so we started to discuss about it. While some of us wanted to watch Birdman, others preferred TAK3N. Given that it was impossible to achieve a deal between us (better: come to an agreement) , two members of our group decided to separate.

After the films, all of us had dinner at an Italian restaurant which was near to the theater. We talked about both films while we were enjoying some delicious pizzas and the ones who had chosen Birdman convinced the others to watch it as soon as they could.

en los estados unidos, no oigo "cinema" en la conversación cotidiana, ni la palabra "queued"