Anna
My dream vacation It’s a little to write about one destination because I want to visit so many countries where I have never been. I would go to travel to Italy, France, Australia, and Canada. I like Europe very much. I was in Czech Republic four times and with a big enjoying I visit it again. First, I decided to write about Australia. I choosed this destination because I think there no war. People are kind, calm and interesting. But, of course, its that’s not the only reason why I want to visit this country. There are many interesting people in other different countries, too. But I think that there are many very beautiful nature places but there no historical. So, I choosed Italy.

My dream vacation

It’s not enough to write about just one destination because I want to visit so many countries that I've never been to. I would go to travel to Italy, France, Australia, and Canada. I like Europe very much. I've been to the Czech Republic four times, and with a big enjoying enjoyed it so much that I'd happily visit it again. Originally, I had decided to write about Australia. I chose this destination because I think there's no war there. People are kind, calm and interesting. But, of course, its those aren't the only reasons why I want to visit this country. There are many interesting people in other different countries, too. Yet I think that there are many places with beautiful natural areas but very little history. So, I'd choose Italy.

My dream vacation

It is difficult to write about just one destination because I want to visit so many countries where I have never been. I would love/want to travel to Italy, France, Australia, and Canada. I like Europe very much. I have visited Czech Republic four times and look forward to visiting it again. First, I decided to write about Australia. I chose this destination because I think they have no war there. People in Austalia are kind, calm, and interesting. But, of course, its that’s not the only reason why I want to visit this country. There are many interesting people in other different countries, too. But I think that Australia has many very beautiful natural places, but there is limited history there. So, I choosed Italy over Australia.

(Some of the corrections add additional words for clarity of meaning. Hopefully, it matches your intent of your writing.)

My dream vacation

It’s too little to write about one destination because I want to visit so many countries where I have never been. I would love/want to travel Italy, France, Australia and Canada. I like Europe very much. I have travelled Czech Republic four times and enjoyed it so much that I am visiting it again. First, I decided to write about Australia. I chose this destination because I think they have no war. People are kind, calm and interesting. But, of course, that’s not the only reason why I want to visit this country. There are many interesting people in other countries too. But I think that those countries have very beautiful natural places but not historical. So, I chose Italy.

I must tell you each and every country has a rich historical background no matter how big or small. Unless it's Antarctica! :P Wish you luck for your sojourn! :)

Paris - magic city :) It should be your first target :)