Elena
it is not site for finding a guy.. I see if you have a wish to speak with a native speaker you should find a person by yourself. So many men offer to be your friend! Specially from Arabic countries.. It really distresses me. Maybe I should change my photo to a man`s photo.. I think it`ll work! ) My aim is chatting with a native British or American speaker (better a girl) who wants to learn Russian )
1

it is not site for finding a guy..

I see if you have a wish to speak with a native speaker you should find a person by yourself. So many men offer to be your friend! Specially from Arabic countries.. It really distresses me. Maybe I should change my photo to a man`s photo.. I think it`ll work! )
My aim is chatting with a native British or American speaker (better a girl) who wants to learn Russian )

Correction:

It's Not a Site for Finding a Guy

I know that you wish to speak with a native speaker and you should find someone on your own terms. So many men offer to be your friend, especially from Arabic countries! It's distressing. Maybe I should change my photo to a man's photo; I think it'll work!

My aim is to chat with a native British or American speaker (preferably, a girl) who wants to learn Russian. 

Den, I respect you after all you wrote to me ) But some men are not the same, believe me ) With very poor English they want to improve a language with me (but they can see my level) and sometimes they just want me to be their friend. First - it is stupid to talk with a person with lower level then yours when you want an improvement. Second - almost men are from Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt... with all my respect to you.. I see these men and they are really not like you. I think you can understand. Almost all these people want to make friendship or more with a white girl.
I understand Elena and Samantha, even though I am a man and this effect certainly hasn't happened to me! I get a great deal of good feeling from the feedback on my reviews. It makes me happy, and I have made many new friends this way. Just like any friends, there is a chance that a friendship could develop, even from a distance. I don't know why the people who you refer to cannot 'behave'. My latest friend is very keen for me to learn Russian, and I have no idea what may happen in the future, except that I may learn! It has been very difficult on my own, especially whilst also trying to learn some Turkish!
Thank you, Samantha, for understanding! ) I really don`t want to practice my English skills with people from Turkey, Egipt.. Arabiac countries with level lower than mine.. I can see it not even in their profail but in their sentences with mistakes. Don`t they see my level.. It is so stupid, of course you can understant their reasons.. )) I want to improve English skills and ready to help with Russian, but I don`t want to correct someones mistakes in English, I have mine )))
I agree with you, Elena. :) It's a shame when people misconstrue this website as a dating service. People are here to improve their language skills, and that should be respected. :)