Dirk
Funny movie scene Recently I watched a Movie with a special scene of witch I want to tell you, because I think it`s funny and maybe you can correct me. The Movie was playing around the year 1500 in Italy. Two persons talking: The first person said: "I am infected with syphilis". The second person asked: "What? You do have the french disease(or illness?)?" and first person replyed: "It`s a little bit funny, but in France they call it the italian disease."
Jan 25, 2015 9:20 PM

Funny movie scene

Recently, I watched a Movie with a special scene of witch I want to tell you, because I think it`s funny and maybe you can correct me.

Recently, I watched a movie with a special scene I want to tell you about, because I think it's funny and maybe you can correct me.

The Movie was playing around the year 1500 in Italy.

The movie was based around 1500 in Italy.

Two persons talking:

The first person said, "I am infected with syphilis". The second person asked, "What? You do have the french disease(or illness?)?" and first person replyed replied:"It's a little bit funny, but in France they call it the italian disease."

Es mein erst korrektur ist. Es lustig ist, und gefällt mir. Dirk, du schreibst Englisches sehr gut!

Hm, I talked to girl from Vietnam and she called it "second indochina war"
February 2, 2015
Hi Dirk... same goes with a war between USA & Vietnam. In USA it is called "Vietnam war" & in Vietnam, they call it "American war". Hallo Dirk. Zwishen USA und Vietnam, es gibt eine gleiche situation. In das USA, es ist heisst "Vietnam Krieg" und in Vietnam es ist heisst "American Krieg".
February 2, 2015