Cinzia
She was nearly 102 years old!!! I'm so exited, so I need to share that with you! I'm a nurse, and work in a hospital. Yestarday an old woman came into the ward where I work with her son and her daughter. She was thin, sitting on a wheelchair, sweet....I could talk to her: she understood and answered in a right way; the only difficult thing, that make our talk a little hard, was her deafness, not total but enough important. Why am I speaking about her? Because next May she'll turn 102! I had never known a person who was more tha 100, before, so I was really honored of that, and I promised to her that I would have told I met her to everybody! Ahaha, I asked her how to become old as she did, but she only answered: "Let time passes". ^_^
Jan 25, 2015 9:20 PM

She was nearly 102 years old!!!

I'm so exited that I need to share something with you! I'm a nurse and work in a hospital. Yesterday an old woman came into the ward where I work with her son and her daughter. She was thin, sitting in a wheelchair and sweet. I could talk to her; she understood and answered coherently. The only difficult thing, that made our talk (better>conversation) a little hard, was her deafness, not complete but severe enough. Why am I speaking about her? Because next May she'll turn 102! I had never known a person who was more than 100 before, so I was really honored and I promised to her that I would tell everyone that I had met her! Ahaha, I asked her how to become old (better>to live as long) as she had, but she only answered, "Let time pass". ^_^

Great work, Cinzia!!

In English, two sentences can be joined with a semicolon (;). When writing a direct quote, a comma separates the 

Thsnks Mary. Lucky her? I don't know, anyway...
Oh , she told you the point ,< let time pass> it could have lot meaning= take everything easy , just let time some problems and etc :-) lucky her , anyway :-)