antonio
formal report Technology at University Lately,a large number of computers is used at universities,in order that one works quickly and effectively.A survey was conducted by the BBC asking students' opinion from the University of London regarding whether using technology at university is important or not. First,the survey found that the majority of students agree about using technology.From their perspectives,it is important,for the registration at university is more simple compared with the past.What is more,students can take notes,do exercises,surf the internet. Secondly,the survey shows that some of them believe that using technology is indispensably to survive,because they need to check information about exams,lectures. On the other hand,the minority of students disappoint this matter.They are said to prefer working on paper rather computers.Moreover,they have tried to use technology,nevertheless,they have had many trouble.
Jan 25, 2015 9:33 PM

formal report

Technology at University
Lately, a large number of computers are used at universities, because they are quickly and effectively.A survey was conducted by the BBC asking students' opinions from the University of London regarding whether using technology at universities are important or not.

First, the survey found that the majority of students agree about using technology. From their perspectives,it is important,for the registering for classes at universities is more simple compared with the past.What is more,students can take notes,do exercises, and surf the internet.

Secondly,the survey shows that some of them believe that using technology is indispensably necessary to survive,because they need to check information about exams, and lectures.

On the other hand,the minority of students disappoint disagree with this matter.They are said to prefer working on paper rather computers.Moreover,they have tried to use technology,nevertheless,they have had many troubles.

Technology at University
Lately,a large number of computers is(are) used at universities,in order that(in order to make) one works (work) quickly and effectively.A survey was conducted by the BBC asking students' opinion from the University of London regarding whether using technology at university is important or not.(A survey conducted by the BBC asked some students’ opinion from the University of London regarding whether using technology at university is important)

First(Firstly),the survey found that the majority of students agree about using technology.From their perspectives,it is important,for the registration at university is more simple compared with the past.What is more(What’s more),students can take notes,do exercises,(and)surf the internet.

Secondly,the survey shows that some of them believe that using technology is indispensably to survive,because they need to check information about exams,lectures.

On the other hand,the minority of students disappoint this matter.They are said to prefer working on paper rather computers.Moreover,they have tried to use technology,nevertheless,they have had many trouble.
This is just my opinion,im a college student who major in English,so I hope I helped :P)