Zoubir 左宾
I have a dream... After a long absence, i come back again to my lovely website to write some words in order to deliver a message and to improve my writing skills. nowadays, i'm reading an old article about martin luther king's letter which named by " letter from brimingham jail ", in fact, it's very known, because it contain powerful meaning written from painful heart due to racism, discrimination and segregation between the black and the white men in US, the letter really touched me even it has along time because, very often i notice that we're living in the same circumstance, just the titles changed. today, we see in our community all kinds of injustice and unfairness and i think, is the time to show up another martin luther king to say " justice too long delayed is justice denied ". in the end i say i have a dream like martin said, to live in the place where others respect my humanity as an human.
Jan 25, 2015 10:01 PM
1

I have a dream...

After a long absence, I come back again to my lovely website to write some words in order to deliver a message and to improve my writing skills. Nowadays, I'm reading an old article about Martin Luther King's letter which is named " letter from brimingham jail ", in fact, it's very well-known, because it contains powerful meaning written from a painful heart due to racism, discrimination and segregation between the black and the white men in the US, the letter really touched me even it has been a long time because, very often i notice that we're living in the same circumstance, just the titles changed. Today, we see in our community all kinds of injustice and unfairness and I think it is time for another Martin Luther King to say " justice too long delayed is justice denied ". In the end I say I have a dream like martin said, to live in the place where others respect my humanity as a human.