Alexandre
Corruption - A worldwide trouble I live in Brazil. Researches shows Brazilian people works six months each year only to pay your taxes! And we don't feel effect in return. Many Brazilian get distress and feel hopeless. Brazil is the most corrupt country around the world I think, though in 2013, some 22,000 public official in South Africa were charged with misconduct for corrupt activities and many other countries around the world face the same trouble. How do you feel about it? How do your country cope with?

Corruption - A worldwide trouble

I live in Brazil. Researches shows Brazilian people works six months each year only to pay your taxes! And we don't feel effect in return. Many Brazilian get distressed and feel hopeless. Brazil is the most corrupt country around in the world I think, though in 2013, some 22,000 public official in South Africa were charged with misconduct for corrupt activities and many other countries around the world face the same trouble.

How do you feel about it? How does your country cope with corruption / this / it?

Corruption - A worldwide trouble

I live in Brazil. Researches shows Brazilian people works six months each year only to pay your taxes! And we don't feel effect in return. Many Brazilian get distress and feel hopeless. Brazil is the most corrupt country around the world I think, though in 2013, some 22,000 public official in South Africa were charged with misconduct for corrupt activities and many other countries around the world face the same trouble.

How do you feel about it? How do your country cope with?

Corruption - A worldwide problem
I live in Brazil. Research shows that Brazilians work six months each year just to pay their taxes! And we don't get anything in return. Many Brazilians suffer distress and feel hopeless. Brazil is the most corrupt country in the world, I think, although in 2013, some 22,000 public officials in South Africa were charged with misconduct for corrupt activities, and many other countries around the world face the same problems.

How do you feel about it? How does your country cope with this ?

I love my country and my city! I love Brazil with all the defects. I think all contries have a defects and the Brazil is not very special about this.