Mika
learn English I wanna learn english because i want "Globetrotting" : ) but my english is poor. so how learn english is better? I will go to japan osaka in this year, if you have any travel information you can share with me. ****please use the english :) i wanna learn .thank you*****
Jan 26, 2015 1:00 AM
1

Learn English

I wanna want to learn English because  i  I  want to go "Globetrotting" : ) But my English is poor. So how can I learn English is better? I will go to Osaka, Japan osaka [1] in this year, so if you have any travel information I hope you can share it with me.

****Please use the English :)  i  I  wanna want to learn. Thank you*****

----

[1] In Chinese, you put the country first and then the city.  In English, we do the opposite, with the city first and then the country.

----

Welcome to Italki, Mika.

1

learn English

I wanna learn english because i want "Globetrotting" to be a globe-trotter but my english is poor. so how can I learn english is better? I will go to japan osaka in this year. if you have know any travel information, you can please share it with me.

****please use the english :) i wanna learn .thank you*****

Hi !! I invite you to read this amazing tips :) http://reallifeglobal.com/7-things-not-to-do-when-speaking-english