Juliana Machado
Musical concerts in this exactly moment I am watching on tv the foo fighters concert in Rio de Janeiro and I was thinking about if the style music has influence to learn another language. Yes, I know that music is an important motive to do someone to learn, to study another language, but and the kind music? I met an american guy and he told me that he interested to learn Portuguese after he listened "bossa nova" and "mpb". So, you are reading this text, what you think about this?
I learned Portuguese watching novelas haha
Yees. I think is very good for learning another language listen music of all types. Most of all music that like you but is importatn that you understand the lyrycs... foo fihhters is great, i like it. But probably be better anoyher groups more easy to understand. For example y l

Corrected Version:

Musical Concerts

in this exactly moment Right now, I am watching on tv The Foo Fighters concert in Rio de Janeiro on TV, and I was thinking about if the a style of music has the ablility to influence people to learn another language. Yes, I know that music is an important motive to do make someone to learn, and to study another language, but and the what kind music has this influence? I met an American guy and he who told me that he became interested to in learning Portuguese after he listened to "Bossa Nova" and "MPB". So, if you are reading this text, what do you think about this?

Clean Version:

Musical Concerts

Right now, I am watching The Foo Fighters concert in Rio de Janerio on TV, and I was thinking about if a style of music has the ability to influence people to learn another langauge. Yes, I know that music is an important motive to make someone learn and to study another language, but what kind of music has this influence? I met an American guy who told me that he became interested in learning Portuguese after he listened to "Bossa Nova" and "MPB". So, if you are reading this text, what do you think about this?

Great job Juliana!