Katrina
My contacts When I was in the last year of the senior high school, one day I broke my eyeglasses carelessly , and my parents bought me a pair of contact lenses in an optometry shop in my hometown. This was my first pair of contacts. Since then, I use contacts every day, and I have to wear them every day. I use contacts for optical reasons. I have a very high level of myopia and not wearing contacts will effect my daily life seriously. Although near-sightedness can be corrected by eyeglasses or a refractive surgery, contact lenses are a must for me due to the following reasons : First of all, a contact lens is a very thin lens placed directly on the surface of the eyes to correct vision, providing a wider field of view and causing less vision distortions than eyeglasses. Secondly, contacts are not affected by weather conditions and wont fog up in rainy cold days like eyeglasses. The third reason would be that I can participate in any sports and outdoor activities without worrying my contacts falling off or breaking. Lastly, contacts wont clash with other glasses. With contacts, I still can wear sunglasses at the same time. Therefore, I prefer contact lenses to eyeglasses. As for a refractive surgery to correct my eye disorder, I have checked with my eye-doctor. He examined my eyes and told me that I was not suitable to have such a surgery on my eyes. Hence, contacts become my "good friend".
1

(Italki limits the length of replies, so I must add my comments separately.)

----
[1] Without any further context, the reader would not know what you mean by "my contacts". Do you mean the list of contacts on your phone?

[2] When talking about contact lenses, it is redundant to say that you use them every day, and wear them every day.

[3] It would be more natural to say, "I wear contacts to correct my eyesight."

[4] You started the sentence by refering to "a contact lens", which is singular, so you later need to refer to a single eye. Compare the following sentences:

"A contact lens is a very thin lens placed directly on the surface of the eye."

"Contact lenses are very thin lenses placed directly on the surface of the eyes."

[5] This phrase adds no information, because you had already explained your meaning in the preceding sentence.

[6] 'Surgery' refers to operations in general, not to a specific operation. This distinction is clearer if we use simpler examples:

"I would like to eat fruit." (A general type of food.)

"I would like to eat an apple." (A specific type of fruit.)

The following sounds a bit weird:

"I would like to eat a fruit."

Similarly:

"I am suitable for refractive eye surgery."

"I am suitable for a refractive eye operation."

[7] The following phrases are both correct, and have the same meaning:

"I am suitable for refractive surgergy."

"I am suited to refractive surgergy."

----

Please don't be alarmed by the number of corrections and comments I have made.  Your English is very, very good.  Most of my changes are just to polish your English.

My contacts

When I was in the last year of the senior high school, one day I accidentally broke my eyeglasses carelessly , and my parents bought me a pair of contact lenses in an optometry shop in my hometown. This was my first pair of contacts.

Since then, I use contacts every day, and I have to wear them every day.

I use contacts for optical health reasons. I have a very high level of myopia and not wearing contacts will effect my daily life seriously. Although near-sightedness can be corrected by eyeglasses or a refractive surgery, contact lenses are a must for me due to the following reasons : First of all, a contact lens is a very thin lens placed directly on the surface of the eyes to correct vision, providing a wider field of view and causing less vision distortions than eyeglasses. Secondly, contacts are not affected by weather conditions and won't fog up in on rainy cold days like eyeglasses. The third reason would be that I can participate in any sports and outdoor activities without worrying about my contacts falling off or breaking. Lastly, contacts won't clash with other glasses. With contacts, I still can wear sunglasses at the same time. Therefore, I prefer contact lenses to eyeglasses. As for a refractive surgery to correct my eye disorder, I have checked with my eye doctor. He examined my eyes and told me that I was not suitable to have such a surgery on my eyes. Hence, contacts have become my "good friends".

My contacts lenses [1]

When I was in the last year of the senior high school, one day I was careless and broke my eyeglasses, and my parents bought me a pair of contact lenses in an optometry shop in my hometown. This That was my first pair of contacts.

Since then, I use contacts every day, and [2] I have to wear them contacts every day.

I use wear contacts for optical reasons [3]. I have a very high level of myopia and not wearing contacts will seriously effect affect my daily life seriously. Although near-sightedness can be corrected by eyeglasses or a refractive surgery, contact lenses are a must for me due to for the following reasons :. First of all, a contact lens is a very thin lens placed directly on the surface of the eyes [4] to correct vision, providing a wider field of view and causing less vision distortions than eyeglasses. Secondly, contacts are not affected by weather conditions and wont won't fog up in on rainy cold rainy days like eyeglasses. The third reason would be is that I can participate in any sports and outdoor activities without worrying about my contacts falling off or breaking. Lastly, contacts wont won't clash with other glasses. With contacts, I still can wear sunglasses at the same time [5]. Therefore, I prefer contact lenses to eyeglasses. As for a [6] refractive surgery to correct my eye disorder, I have checked with my eye doctor. He examined my eyes and told me that I was not suitable to have for [7] such a surgery on my eyes. Hence, contacts have become my "good friends".