José Alberto
We Dance to the Rhythm of Mass Media. Some years ago, people would had access to the news watching TV, listening to radio, or reading newspapers, information was limited and sometimes manipulated. Currently, we have more news sources (Internet, mainly); also, we have more freedom of expression (in many countries). We are known like an informed generation but sometimes we dance to the rhythm of Mass Media. For example, last year we watched and listened to in different media news related to Ebola virus, deads happening on Africa, specific cases on Spain and United States, information about new vaccines, and sometimes news related to personal care to avoid Ebola virus. On Italki, I read many entries speaking about Ebola virus, about a sacrificed dog on Spain but now it’s an old news. It's very interesting, how a dead news to the media it’s a dead news died for us, the informed generation. Saludos desde México.

We Dance to the Rhythm of Mass Media.

Some years ago, people would have had access to the news by watching TV, listening to radio, or reading newspapers,. Information was limited and sometimes manipulated. Currently, we have more news sources (Internet, mainly); also, we have more greater freedom of expression (in many countries). We are known like as an informed generation but sometimes we dance to the rhythm of Mass Media.

For example, last year we watched and listened to news reports related to Ebola virus in different media, deads deaths happening on in Africa, specific cases on in Spain and the United States, information about new vaccines, and sometimes news related to personal care to avoid Ebola virus. On Italki, I read many entries speaking about Ebola virus, about a sacrificed dog on in Spain but now it’s an old news. It's very interesting, how a dead news to the media it’s a becomes dead news died for us, the informed generation.

Saludos desde México.

1. 1st sentence - 'people would access the news' would be a simpler way to say this.
2. More freedom of expression and greater freedom of expression are both correct.
3. It is better to avoid unnecessary parenthetical phrases.