jingyifan
map description It is easy for us to recognize the differences between the two maps ,unconstructed island looks more concise than constructed one . Meanwhile , many facilities increasingly fill in the island . Obviously , except sporadic trees separate in the island ,only stretch to the horizon land in there , the northern and southern areas both belong to sea . It is worth mentioning that in the western part edge , a beach which area approximately 40* 20 square meters . By contrast , after constructing , we can see that many accommodations on it , which maybe used for tourists' reside . In the center area , a big reception which adjacency is a vehicle track surrounded . Extend to the northern of island , a restaurant provide foods for people who come to go sighting . look to the west ,the beach is served as a swimming place . With careful observation ,many many footpath lead to every accommodation and the vehicle track is get to the pier . Outside of pier , some sailing boats are in the water . In general , the island is become a holiday resort with some recreation facilities and other supplementary equipments .
Jan 26, 2015 3:11 AM
who can help me correct this essay ? thank you !