Alena
An off today I am off today, it's a nice thing for me. I have worked six days from Tuesday to Sunday.On every weekends.lots of kids needn't go to school instead of kinds of interesting calsses. I think parients should give them more time to relx and enjoy their life. Maybe it's hard for them at this so much pressure society. In the futury,i hope my kid can enjoy his/her lovely chilhood. This week i still haven't enough communication with my foreigner colleauge, i am afraid of speak English ,i am afraid of mistake, i don't konw what I am scared ?Whatever, as a youth, I choose to live a busy and meaningful life

An off today

I am off today, it's a nice thing for me. I have worked six days from Tuesday to Sunday. On every weekends. lots of kids needn't go to school instead of kinds of interesting clases. I think parents should give them more time to relax and enjoy their life. Maybe it's hard for them at this with so much pressure society societal pressure. In the futury, I hope my kid can enjoy his/her lovely chilhood.
This week I still haven't enough communication with my foreigner colleague, I am afraid of speaking English , I am afraid of mistakes and I don't know why I am scared. Whatever, as a youth, I choose to live a busy and meaningful life.