Pavel
A part of my composition for english lesson I have engineering education and work as an engineer at the moment. Not long ago I got ability to change my profession. I’m going to become an air traffic controller. In fact it was my childhood dream and now that dream comes true. If only I had had the same ability few years ago. When I was a little boy I had no idea about aviation. My father, aviation technician, told me about such interesting profession as air traffic controller. I was really astonished that airplanes are controlled not only by pilots but by people from the land. Well, let’s give you some description of this craft. The sky may look like an open space where the aircrafts can move freely, but the real situation is a bit different. The aircrafts have to follow a specific route to reach the destination on time. An air traffic controllers manage aircrafts through all aspects of their flight with priority of safety. ATC sits in the control tower or in the terminal radar approach control room. He directs the pilots and sees that planes take off, arrive and depart safely from the runway. There are a few kinds of controllers. Approach controllers deal with instrument landing systems which allow some planes to make automatic landings and ensure that planes are placed in holding patterns when airports are busy. The take over from the area controllers as the aircraft is approaching the airport. At the last stage, aerodrome controllers take over. They are ones who are at the top of the control towers and they guide the pilots in to make a safe landing. Controller’s tasks may vary depending on whether you work as an area, approach or aerodrome controller, but they include: - Keeping radio and radar contact with aircraft - Directing the movement of aircraft en route or at an airport - Instructing aircraft to climb or descend and allocating final cruising level - Providing information to aircraft about weather conditions - Making sure that minimum distances are maintained between planes - Handling unexpected events, emergencies and unscheduled traffic Of course there are advantages and disadvantages in this profession. On the one hand air traffic controllers have to work unsociable hours, for example night shifts, holidays and weekdays, on the other hand their neighbors can think they are unemployed because they are often at home on weekdays. In spite of ATC has responsibility and stressful job, it’s balanced by long vacation, high salary and social rewards.

I have an Engineering degree education and I work as an engineer at the moment. Not long ago, I got ability opportunity to change my profession. Now, I’m going to become an air traffic controller (ATC). In fact it was my childhood dream. and Now I know that dreams do come true. If only I had had the same ability insight a few years ago. 

When I was a little boy I knew nothing had no idea about aviation. My father, an aviation technician, told me about air traffic controllers and their interesting profession. I was really astonished that airplanes are controlled, not only by pilots, but by people on the ground as well from the land

Now let me describe this jobgive you some a description of this  craft.

The sky may look like an open space where the aircrafts can move freely, but the reality situation is a bit different. The aircrafts have to follow a specific route to reach their destination on time. An Air traffic controllers (ATCs) manage aircrafts throughout all aspects of their flights. with Thier priority is of safety.

The ATC sits in the control tower or in the terminal radar approach control room. He directs the pilots and sees that planes take off, arrive and depart safely from the runway. There are a few different types of controllers.

Approach controllers deal with instrument landing systems which allow some planes to make automatic landings and ensure that planes are placed in holding patterns when airports are busy. The take over from the area controllers occurs when the aircraft is approaching the airport. At the last stage, aerodrome controllers take over. They are ones who are at the top of the control towers. and They guide the pilots when landing in order to ensure a safe landing.

An air controller’s tasks may vary depending on whether they you work as an area, approach or aerodrome controller. but General tasks include:
- Keeping radio and radar contact with aircraft
- Directing the movement of an aircraft en route or at an airport
- Instructing the aircraft to climb or descend and allocating final cruising level
- Providing information to the aircraft about weather conditions
- Making sure that minimum distances are maintained between planes
- Handling unexpected events, emergencies and unscheduled traffic

Of course there are advantages and disadvantages in this profession. On the one hand Air traffic controllers have to work unsociable hours, for example night shifts, holidays and weekdays, on the other hand their neighbors can think they are unemployed because they are often at home on weekdays.
In spite of ATC has responsibility and This stressful job is balanced with great benefits, like by a long vacation period, a high salary and social rewards.

Nice! Sounds like a stressful, yet exciting career! Congrats on achieving your dream and your dream career! Good luck:)