asha
Happy sharing Today I want to share some interesting sentences from an old movie-东成西就: The first sentence is from a master of the beggar group named Hongqi. 天妒英才!今天是我一代美男-洪七。生存在这个世上最后一天,我绝对不能接受这失恋的打击。God envies me! Today is the last day that I have in my life. even if I am a beauty in this age. It's difficult to accept that I lost my love. The second one is from an old man who has a biggest reputation in Kongfu field. called Jiugongzhengren. 她是你师姐,她是为师沦落金国的时候收的徒弟。教了点皮毛功夫。可她是公主,得给点面子! She is your elder sister whom I teached little things to, during which I was broke in Jinlun country. She is a princess. We have to be kind to her! I have to say this is a funny movie. Although it is an old movie taken more than twenties ago. every time when I see it again I can't help but laughing.
2

Happy sharing

Today I want to share some interesting sentences from an old movie titled "东成西就":. 
The first sentence is from a master of the beggar group named Hongqi [1].
天妒英才!今天是我一代美男-洪七。生存在这个世上最后一天,我绝对不能接受这失恋的打击。

God envies me! Today is the last day that I have in my life [2]. Even if I am a beauty in this age. It's difficult to accept that I lost my love.
The second one is from an old man who has a the biggest [3] reputation in Kongfu field., called Jiugongzhengren.
她是你师姐,她是为师沦落金国的时候收的徒弟。教了点皮毛功夫。可她是公主,得给点面子!
She is your elder sister to whom I teached taught little things to, during which when I was broke in Jinlun country. She is a princess. We have to be kind to her!
I have to say this is a funny movie. Although it is an old movie taken filmed more than twenties twenty years ago. Every time when I see it again I can't help but laughing [4].

----

[1] Your sentence means that the beggar group has the name of Hongqi.  If you mean that the person's name is Hongqi, the sentence needs to change:

"The first sentence is from Hongqi, the master of a beggar group."

[2] A more natural English expression would be, "Today is the last day of my life."

[3] The phrase "the biggest reputation" is a little confusing to an English speaker.  We are more likely to use an adjective to describe the reputation.  For example, "He has the best reputation," or, "He has the worst reputation."

[4] Either of the following phrases would be okay:

"I can't help but laugh."

"I can't help laughing."

Happy sharing

Today I want to share some interesting sentences from an old movie-东成西就:
The first sentence is from a master of the beggar group named Hongqi.
天妒英才!今天是我一代美男-洪七。生存在这个世上最后一天,我绝对不能接受这失恋的打击。God envies me! Today is the last day that I have in my life. It's difficult to accept that I lost my love. even if I am a beauty in this age!
The second one is from an old man who has a biggest reputation in Kongfu field. called Jiugongzhengren.
She is your elder sister whom I teached little things to, during which I was broke in Jinlun country. She is a princess. We have to be kind to her!
I have to say this is a funny movie. Although it is an old movie taken more than twenties ago. every time when I see it again I can't help but laughing.