Moisés
Are you a saver or a spender? I look myself as being saver. I always try to save at least 20% of my incomes. I don't want to be the richest dead man but I think it's fundamental to have a financial cushion for emergencies. I always worked to this goal and now I'm saving money to spend for trips. To save money I try to cut spendings. For example, I usually buy clothes when the weather changes, twice or three times per year. Obviously, sometimes I succumb on sales and I spend some money. It seems everything is convincing me to buy! :). But if I want to buy something and I don't have budget, I don't know a Smart TV for example, first I save the money. I only buy on credit so really expensive things as my car, my house, some furnitures. You know. Finally, I think women spend more money than men. The problem is that they need to buy more things; clothes, accessories, jewellery, make-up, etc. If you go a shop maybe 70-80% of articles are for women! Sometimes I talk about this with women and they tell me that men spend money in other thing like computers, mobiles phones, cars, gadgets... I agree with it but the problem is women spend money in gadgets as well.
Jan 26, 2015 7:59 AM

Are you a saver or a spender?

I look see myself as being a saver. I always try to save at least 20% of my incomes. I don't want to be the richest dead man but I think it's fundamental to have a financial cushion for emergencies. I have always worked toward this goal and now I'm saving money to spend for on trips.

To save money I try to cut spendings. For example, I usually buy clothes when the weather changes, twice or three times per year. Obviously, sometimes I succumb on to sales and I spend some money. It seems everything is convincing me (<em>better</em>: tempting me <em>or</em> enticing me) to buy! :). But if I want to buy something and I don't have the budget, I don't know maybe a Smart TV for example, first I save the money. I only buy on credit so really expensive things such as my car (<em>or</em> things like my car), my house, some furnitures. You know.

Finally, I think women spend more money than men. The problem is that they need to buy more things; clothes, accessories, jewellery, make-up, etc. If you go into a shop maybe 70-80% of articles are for women! Sometimes I talk about this with women and they tell me that men spend money in on other thing like computers, mobiles phones, cars, gadgets... I agree with it that (<em>or</em> them) but the problem is women spend money in on gadgets as well.

Very good.

As always, red = correction and blue/gray = suggestion.

Another way to say "I only buy on credit really expensive things" is "I only use credit to buy really expensive things".

Are you a saver or a spender?

I look consider myself as being saver. I always try to save at least 20% of my income. I don't want to become the richest dead man, but I think it's fundamental to have a financial cushion in place for emergencies. I have always worked toward this goal. and Now I'm saving money to spend on for trips. 

To save money I try to cut back on spending. For example, I usually buy clothes, two to three times per year, when the weather changes. Obviously, there are times when sometimes I succumb to on sales and I spend some money. It seems Everything is so tempting convincing me to buy! :). But, if I want to buy something and I don't have the budget for it, I don't know a Smart TV for example, first I will save my the money. I only use buy on credit for so really expensive things like my car, my house and some of my furniture. You know.

Finally, I think women spend more money than men. The problem is that they need to buy more things; clothes, accessories, jewellery, make-up, etc. If you go in to a store, it seems as if maybe 70-80% of the articles are for women! Sometimes I talk about this with women and they tell me that men spend their money on other things like computers, mobiles phones, cars, gadgets. I agree with them, it but the problem except for the fact that women spend money on gadgets as well.

Are you a saver or a spender?

I consider myself as being to be a saver. I always try to save at least 20% of my income. I don't want to be the richest dead man but I think it's crucial to have a financial cushion for emergencies. I have always worked to this goal and now I'm saving money to spend for travel.

In order to save money, I try to cut down on spending. For example, I usually buy clothes when the weather changes, two or three times per year (you could also say "twice or thrice a year" but not mixed together i.e. "twice or three times a year"). Obviously, sometimes I succumb to the sales and I spend some money. It seems everything is convincing me to buy! :). But if I want to buy something and I don't have the money, I don't know a Smart TV for example, first I save the money. I only buy on credit the really expensive things such as my car, my house, some furniture, you know

Finally, I think women spend more money than men. The problem is that they need to buy more things; clothes, accessories, jewellery, make-up, etc. If you go a shop maybe 70-80% of items are for women! Sometimes I talk about this with women and they tell me that men spend money on other thing like computers, mobiles phones, cars, gadgets... I agree with it but the problem is women spend money in gadgets as well.

-----

I also consider myself a saver, and I definitely agree with you about the importance of having a financial cushion! But I can't say I agree entirely on your viewpoint regarding women's spending :P Yes, women may generally spend more on clothing, jewellery, etc, but you could also argue that the things that men spend money on for vanity (fast cars, the latest technology, expensive dinner dates and drinks, etc) tend to cost more than what women generally spend money on.