Hello Betty
Introduction of Myself Hi, guys~I'm Betty from China and I’m currently studying English. Also I learn Japanese sometimes because I really love watching and drawing Japanese cartoon.But being master in Englih is my main task. I love watching movies such as action movie, science fiction. My favorite TV series is ‘the walking dead’. Lol. it's damn cooooool~~~~(≧▽≦)/Yahoo!I like playing the piano,go hiking, cooking delicious meals, baking different desserts.I love traveling and I do hope I could travel a lot of countries someday.It‘s my the biggest dream but I know it’s tough challenge.haha~╰(๑◕ ▽ ◕๑)╯I really hope we could make friends here and learn from each other.♪(^∇^*) thanks. meow~
Jan 26, 2015 8:11 AM
1

Introduction of Myself

Hi, guys~I'm Betty from China and I’m currently studying English. Also I learn Japanese sometimes because I really love watching and drawing Japanese cartoons. But being master in Englih mastering English is my main task. I love watching movies such as action movie, and science fiction. My favorite TV series is ‘The Walking Dead’. Lol. it's damn cooooool~~~~(≧▽≦)/Yahoo!I like playing the piano, going hiking, cooking delicious meals, and baking different desserts.I love traveling and I do hope I could can travel to a lot of countries someday. It‘s my the biggest dream but I know it’s a tough challenge.haha~╰(๑◕ ▽ ◕๑)╯I really hope we could make friends here and learn from each other.♪(^∇^*) thanks. meow~

Nice intro, Betty! Just a few corrections (very minor ones, I understood you perfectly!). 

- Remember to use 'and' before the last item if you're listing things (such as your list of hobbies)

- When you write the title of a film / book etc., use use capital letters for the title (like 'The Walking Dead')

Well done :)

February 7, 2015

meow meow meow~

(๑◕ ▽ ◕๑)

February 7, 2015