Alexander
Radio station for learning English One of the ways to imrove your laguage skills such as Listening and Speaking could be listening to radio stations in a laguage you are interesting in. In my particular case, I'm listening to BBC World Service radio station in order to get more english practice. This radio station is useful becouse in one hand hosts are mostly Britans and they speak in a very calm, clear manner, in other hand there are lots of guests and interviewees who speak with other accents. Novadays, you may listen to any radion station if you have an internet access and servises like Tune In realy help with this. Could you recomend some good radio station for English learners?

Radio station for learning English

One of the ways to improve your language skills such as listening and speaking could be by listening to radio stations in a language you are interested in. In my particular case, I listen to the BBC World Service radio station in order to get more English practice. This radio station is useful because, on the one hand, the hosts are mostly Britons / British and they speak in a very calm, clear manner. On the other hand, there are lots of guests and interviewees who speak with other accents. Nowadays, you can listen to any radio station if you have an internet access and services like "Tune In" really help with this. Could you recommend any good radio stations for English learners?

Very good article.  I think the BBC World Service is the best.  You could try LBC Talk Radio if you want to hear live dialogue between presenters and the general public.  I listen to Classic FM - obviously, there is more music than words but you will hear clear English from the presenters and get some exposure to the language of advertising during the commercial breaks.  Kind regards, Michael