just thinking So, here i am looking for a job in a city nobody knows me, and let me tell you it's tough... I've been looking for a job for about a year now. The thing is that i have a degree and two masters degrees and in my last job interview tell told me i was overqualified for the position, so i'm frustrated.. I've studied a lot so i can get a good job, but i'm young so i don't care if i'm overqualified for a position, i just want to start working on anything related to my degree so i can get experience to grow professionally. I think some people don't realize that there is people that despite their studies their just want (or need) to work.
Jan 26, 2015 9:57 AM
1

just thinking

So, here I am looking for a job in a city where nobody knows me, and let me tell you, it's tough... I've been looking for a job for about a year now. The thing is that I have a degree and two masters degrees, but in my last job interview they told me I was overqualified for the position, so i'm frustrated.. I've studied a lot so I can get a good job, but I'm young, so I don't care if I'm overqualified for a position, I just want to start working on anything related to my degree so I can get experience to grow professionally. I think some people don't realize that there are people that, despite their studies, their just want (or need) to work.

Recuerde: siempre escriba en mayúsculas el pronombre "I." 

Companies are reluctant to hire overqualified people because they don't think they will stay long and then they have to go through the trouble of the hiring process again.

1

Just thinking aloud

So, here I am, looking for a job in a city where nobody knows me and, let me tell you, it's tough... I've been looking for a job for about a year now. The thing is that I have a degree and two masters degrees but, in my last job interview, they told me I was overqualified for the position -  so I'm frustrated. I've studied a lot so I can get a good job, but I'm young so I don't care if I'm overqualified for a position; I just want to start working on anything related to my degree so I can get experience to advance professionally. I think some people don't realize that there are people who, despite their studies, their just want (or need) to work.

Very good.  Remember "I".  Good luck with the job search.  Kind regards, Michael