Tonia
Disadvantages of exercise. would someone like correct this for me? I think the exercise can also have some disadvantages specially when it becomes an obsession, it can become addictive,further in my opinion I think other downside with respect to sport is when people adult try and learn sports with certain risks such as snowboarding, riding, os skiing .Anyway exercises always have more advantages than disadvantages, so I must admit the best reason to exercise it that's really fun! and it is relaxing and Gives me thoughs positives , and of course it makes me feel good. In conlusion The sports or exercising is the key to making your life healthier ,longer and happy live.

Disadvantages of exercise. would someone like correct this for me?

I think the exercise can also have some disadvantages especially when it becomes an obsession, it can become addictive,further in my opinion I think another downside with respect to sport is when adult people adult try and to learn sports with certain risks such as snowboarding, riding, or skiing .Anyway exercises always have more advantages than disadvantages, so I must admit the best reason to exercise it that's really fun! and it is relaxing and Gives me thoughs positives positive thoughts, and of course it makes me feel good.
In conclusion The sports or exercising is the key to making your life healthier ,longer and happier happy live.

A couple of interesting points - you said "specially" and "try and learn", both of which are very common in spoken English, but are grammatically incorrect. So you have probably heard them said that way, and I'm sure it would be OK for you to say them that way too!