Álvaro
The older generation Do you know anyone who is retired? Yes, I do. My father is retired. How do they spend their days now that they do not go to work? My father get up early every day. He have breakfast and he go to the gym. Then, he come back home and he prepare food. In the Monday and Wednesday afternoon he go to dancing classes with my mother. Tuestady afternoon he go to english classes. In the weekend he go for a walk for one hour. In the evening, he go out to have dinner with my mother and then they have a drink. In conclusion, he have all his time busy.
Jan 26, 2015 11:45 AM

The older generation

Do you know anyone who is retired?
Yes, I do. My father is retired.

How do they spend their days now that they do not go to work?
My father gets up early every day. He has breakfast and he goes to the gym. Then, he comes back home and he prepares food.
On the Monday and Wednesday afternoons he goes to dancing classes with my mother.
Tuesday afternoon he go to English classes.
At the weekend he goes for a walk for one hour.
In the evening, he goes out to have dinner with my mother and then they have a drink.
In conclusion, he have all his time busy. he is always busy.

Muy bien!  Estoy impresionado.

Estás hablando de tu padre y por eso tienes que usar la tercera persona singular - en inglés los verbos suelen terminar con -s.

Por ejemplo:

I look - he looks

I read - he reads

I get - he gets

I buy - he buys

I go - he goes.

Salvando estos detalles, es un ejercicio muy completo!  Congratulations, I am really impressed with your work, Álvaro!

Leigh

Ha ha