Tony Robert Leo
E-mail has improved people's life in the modern world Email, electronic mail, is a product of modern technology. Nowadays ,more and more people are exchanging a great variey of information by using his high-tech commnunications tool, instead of traditional way of mailing letters. Some people think that e-mail makes relationships among people closer, while some other maintain that it makes people drift apart. E-mail, a new invention of product in modern technology, it was born in 20th century which has been changing people's life greatly constrast to traditional way. In ancient time, people had to wait serveral months or even more than a year to receive or deliver their letters since the transportation seems not very advanced, then as the invention of steam engine came out in the world has largely reduced the delivery time , but it had to take serveal weeks or months to get opposite sites' hands with expensive fees. Now as the development of science, network , which is one of the most invention in 20th century has greatly narrow the time to communication and cut lots of costs, e-mail is one of the invention to the network technologies, you can write your letters by your computer to contact with your friends, family and so on with easy operation to complete the process within serveral seconds. Then you can write some blessing sentences to other people with vivid cartoon characters or beautiful pictures, besides that, you can also upload some of your favourite music or movies to share. So, Email has improve people's daily life and makes their relationship closer , a frequent communication could be maintained every day for some people drift apart in the distant without considering a long time or any postage.
Jan 26, 2015 12:30 PM

E-mail has improved people's life in the modern world

Email, electronic mail, is a product of modern technology. Nowadays, more and more people are exchanging a great variey of information by using this high-tech commnunications tool, instead of the traditional way of mailing letters. Some people think that e-mail makes relationships among people closer, while some other maintain that it makes people drift apart.

E-mail, a new invention of product in modern technology, it was born in the 20th century and has been changing people's lives radically.

In ancient time, people had to wait serveral months or even more than a year to receive or deliver their letters since the transportation was not very advanced, then as the invention of the steam engine came out in the world has largely (or better, "greatly") reduced the delivery time, but it (still) had to take several weeks or months for mail to be delivered, and it cost expensive fees.

Now with the development of science, the internet, which is one of the most important inventions in 20th century, has greatly decreased the time for communication to be delivered and cut lots of costs. With e-mail, you can write your letters on your computer to easily contact with your friends, family and so on with easy operation to complete the process within serveral seconds. Then you can write some blessing ("blessing" usually has a religious context, perhaps you would rather say "kind" or "celebratory") sentences to other people with vivid cartoon characters or beautiful pictures; besides that, you can also upload some of your favourite music or movies to share.

So, e-mail has improved people's daily life and makes their relationships closer, as now frequent communication can be maintained every day for some people who would have drifted apart in the past due to slow delivery and high costs of postage.

Nice work! Often, you use more words than you need to; I corrected your wording to be simpler and more natural soundingI hope it is helpful to you!